Post a pic of your ride

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2008
@ compton. that impala is the real deal.

fuck id love to have an old impala on juice. i want one just like the one in jt the bigga figgas sig he had. no biting but the all black with black spokes was fuckin clean.

Dec 10, 2005
Yeah thanks for the replies...the green one got me like 20,000 into it and I still need more shit...the paint was like 8,000...that's the top of the line 3 stage paint...I suppose to sell it to a jap client in dec for 30,000...I still got the orange box..jus tore it down..gonna make a double pump hopper to hit 65 inches 2 hits...(street car)..buildin it jus for san diego riders...gonna serve they ass in 2009.....

Dec 20, 2002

There go my whip,just bought it ...tainted the front windows and just put two twelves(cvr kickers) in the trunk with a 1600 watt amp......and just bought three tvs but havent putem in yet but i got a pioneeer deck that flips out to a dvd screen thats 7 inches....

iam thinking about getting rid of the 22s and throwing some 4s on it
if the video dont play heres a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BlBG_m-rE
dude i bought it from put the video up,i will take pics of the interior and shit later...

Nov 20, 2006
naw fuck some insurance it cant never get stolen .. got too many killa dogs..

probally sell it before ill get to cruise it
I would do the same thing especially out here in az I can have my .45 clipped on my belt legally...but when I was driving my el camino they pulled out the panels and everything for nothing, probably beat my ass and try to deport me for that.