Post a pic of your ride

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
I would do the same thing especially out here in az I can have my .45 clipped on my belt legally...but when I was driving my el camino they pulled out the panels and everything for nothing, probably beat my ass and try to deport me for that.

YEAH AZ GOES HARD.. IM ON MY WAY OUT THERE.. WE GOT A STUDIO OUT THERE NOW..

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
CPTRIDA...yeah thats one thing about my ride..Id be on the Shaw and motherfuckers would hit a switch..I couldnt do nothin...but Id roll with my Boy Dee his Lac hit many of three wheels on the Shaw...WHAT IT DO.....head over to Broadway afterwards that short old motherfucker always talkin shit

Jan 4, 2006
Good to see there some other lowriders here

Here are a few lolows/cars ive owned

83 coupe
damn i had the sam Cadi same color and all, but it was stock, except for the tremendous slap i had in it. To date that was my favorite car i ever owned, COMFORTABLE AS FUCK plus it had like 5 or 6 ash trays plus car lighters, perfect for a keedster.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Alright ya old spongy neck Sausage breath kentucky fried Taquito eatin mother fuckers here what some big money almost $100,000 look like..This is the Homie Raw Steel Whn he aint Gettin money producin he buildin cars...

Here is the New Corvette Engine...

The engine sits in this.... EXTRA BOSSY

Just so ya know shit dont get bought that way....

Oh Yeah And The Digital Dash is on deck....

Here was a car he sold to some guy from Sweden today..ships out Monday...went from

This...

To This