Post a pic of your ride

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
here some more pics..
[/IMG]when 1st got in 07/
[/IMG]at the body shop/
[/IMG]back yard/
[/IMG][/IMG]
Damn, my friend told me one time while he was sitting in my Chevelle, he was like "Man this shit is gangsta! I could just sit in this car all day man I swear, I can just look at this engine all damn day dude" and now I know what he means, I can just look at those pics all day and just be like "damn..."

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶;3942427 said:
Yeah that'll go first/second. It does have a slowmaster muffler though and does sound pretty good.
BLEH

Long tubes and Magnaflow's, or Corsa Cat-Back. I'm rockin' the 3" Corsa system and it sounds like no other.

Feb 28, 2006
i got a 1998 volkswagen jetta for sale for $800 (we could negotiate if you could bargain). what happened was, i was on broke mode and the only thing keeping me alive was the jetta. i did all i could to it: fully loaded tune-up, new brakes, fixed the bumper, cleaned it up, etc.) but one day i torked the reverse and it jammed the reverse gear. i financed it to a friend and he tampered with the gears and it all works now (still the gear has problems but these one of these life-time transmissions(?). the only problem with right now is the alignment and the rear left window doesnt go up. this shit is official for anyone just trying to get around from a to b. if your on that hype, itll probably last another couple years. [email protected]

Dec 20, 2002

Heres my whip,before I bought it,i paid 6 for it....97 lesabre 2 tone,sittin on 22s.interior is immaculant...3 dvd screens in it now,2 12s(cvr kickers) and a 1600 watt amp in the trunk

Front windows are tinted now, and I might sell the 2s and get 4s...gotta get the extra bread though.

Feb 2, 2006
^Lol nah i wouldnt cop that i wouldnt be able to go 2 blocks without getting harassed.

something about that car just screams drug dealer.

i like that 88 monte carlo wit the switches though

Dec 20, 2002
Yeah sence I bought it 1 month ago I have pulled over 3 times all for front window tint or loud music....basically just bullshit to run my name....but iam good right now..it kind of hard to hustle in it though cause it draws alot of attention so I push my other scraper when iam hustlin'

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON

Heres my whip,before I bought it,i paid 6 for it....97 lesabre 2 tone,sittin on 22s.interior is immaculant...3 dvd screens in it now,2 12s(cvr kickers) and a 1600 watt amp in the trunk

Front windows are tinted now, and I might sell the 2s and get 4s...gotta get the extra bread though.
sick i gotta 97 buick lesabre limited too the pics i have got my license plate i dont wanna post it..