POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
haha I see this thread and can't quite picture my son doing all this.

He loves football though...knows all the pro football teams and practices his stiff arms and juke moves...he just turned 4.

I live in Campbell...he see the Bears sign all the time and says he wants to play. Guess we'll see.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
My son is 8 and to old for tiny mites...They switched the next levels name from mighty mights to cadets and raised the weight to 105 pounds...My son only weighs 63 pounds and was one of the smallest but oldest on tiny mites last year...

He dosent wannna play football anymore anyways...if he did i dont know if i would put him in a league with that much of a weight difference....Those mighty mights hit hard for thier age and his skill level isnt there...He's still uncoordinated to a certain extent....

Now my youngest son on the other hand..he's only 4 and wants to play bad...He has the skill set already just needs to put on a little more weight...Next year for sure...

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
We moved outta Pop Warner to the Fremont Jr. Huskies and they have an unlimited weight scale. My son is 7 (weighs close to 80 pounds) and he plays on the Starts level (5-8 yrs old). Kids can get up to 100-115 or higher, but any kid over 90 pounds is an X-Man so they cannot touch the ball. I don't know if I like my son playing in a unlimited weight scale we're gonna give it a chance, but at least we will experience it, and if we don't like it, we headed back to Pop Warner.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
haha I see this thread and can't quite picture my son doing all this.

He loves football though...knows all the pro football teams and practices his stiff arms and juke moves...he just turned 4.

I live in Campbell...he see the Bears sign all the time and says he wants to play. Guess we'll see.
Sign him up, especially if wants to. If he's 4 and already practicing juke moves and stiff arms, he's going to be deep. If I were you I'd start taking him to pop warner games now because the more he sees now the more he's going to want to play.

Sign him up as soon as he's old enough and as soon as he's big enough to make weight. Keep us posted!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
My son is finna start high school, he gone be raw just like his dad, just gotta keep up the grades (that's where I failed myself).

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
For real man, looking back, I never took getting good grades serious. I wasn't a dummy, I just wasn't interesting in school like I should have been. I was deep in football though, real talk. That's why I still play Madden a lot, lol

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
It's good Kontac. They ended up makin your boy the Head Coach so I will let you know when we got games. Our Home field will be Chabot College in Hayward. Wish ya boy luck

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
my sons starts next week but he is gonna be in New Oeleans at the AAU National track meet he gotta wait a extra week to get his pads sucks but his coach said even though he ran track someone in PopWarner might find out and cause a problem its good . Lord willing he will repeat the last two years their record in two years 22-2 GOT A LOT OF RETURNING PLAYERS HOPE THEY CAN GET TO FLORIDA THIS YEAR

May 2, 2002
Sign him up, especially if wants to. If he's 4 and already practicing juke moves and stiff arms, he's going to be deep. If I were you I'd start taking him to pop warner games now because the more he sees now the more he's going to want to play.

Sign him up as soon as he's old enough and as soon as he's big enough to make weight. Keep us posted!
That's a good idea...I'll start taking him to the practices and see how he likes it. They start next week.