PIMP C - "PIMPALATION" Album Discussion!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
I didnt listen to the regular version, only the Swishahouse remix...I liked a few songs, but I was like most people disappointed. Knocking Doors Down and Working the Wood Wheel are my favorite songs, but then again Slim Thug and Keke are two of my favorite rappers. Michael Watts seemed like he was experimenting with some new effects but for the most part he did a good part on his end. It was worth $9.99, but I'm glad I didnt pay $18 for it....I noticed in the liner notes that Yukmouth is supposed to drop soon, hope Michael Watts chops that up too...I'm still waiting on that new Lil Keke....

Oct 10, 2002
SteadyMobbin said:
"Knockin Doorz Down" is my shit...the album is koo mayn
the slowed version i been playin over and over for the last 2 months. That is one of the best slabed joints ever even if you aint into slabed.

Apr 10, 2006
Compared to Sweet Jones....what are the beats soundin like???????
Sweet jones was the business....I think its dope he got big mike on a track wit him.....Im waitin on a full UGK album tho 4 real....I hope they get some mike dean beats on there too!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Sweet James Jones was a little better in my opinion..

I think RapALot wanted Pimp to put alot of features on this album so it would sell...cuase SWEET JAMES JONES cd...didnt really do much in numbers. Plus he put many folks on a songs together that we havent heard....which was cooo..

Its a decent album...not the best. i aint heard the Chopped and Screwed versin..but Im sure its better..

Dec 26, 2005
MAYNE! I guess we aint got too many pimp c fans out here, I mean wut has pimp always done raped bout PIMP SHIT, wuts dis albums name "PIMPALATION", wuts his name PIMP MUDAFUCKIN C. This whole album is bout dat PIMPIN wit da TEXAS twist. Im luvin dis. & I LIKE DA JAZZY PHAE PRODUCTION didnt think i would but I did, but he do need to shut da fuck up & just produce & not get on tha damn song, but da rest was smooth pimpin. & I BOUGHT THIS not no damn bootleg. matter fact I liked this album more than bun's & koppas.

Feb 5, 2005

PRODUCTIONz PRETTY SOLID...

PIMP C DID HIZ USUAL THANG AZ FAR AZ DA LYRICz...

AN I'M FEEL'N ALOT OF DA SAMPLEz HE USED ON DA ALBUM....

IF YUR UP ON DOWN SOUF MUSIC HISTORY THEN U SHOULD FEEL ALOT OF DA SAMPLEz ON DA ALBUM...

DA ALBUM OVERALL IZ A SOLID PIECE...

CANT WAIT 4 DAT UGK ALBUM !!!

- GEEzUz

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
GeeZus said:

PRODUCTIONz PRETTY SOLID...

PIMP C DID HIZ USUAL THANG AZ FAR AZ DA LYRICz...

AN I'M FEEL'N ALOT OF DA SAMPLEz HE USED ON DA ALBUM....

IF YUR UP ON DOWN SOUF MUSIC HISTORY THEN U SHOULD FEEL ALOT OF DA SAMPLEz ON DA ALBUM...

DA ALBUM OVERALL IZ A SOLID PIECE...

CANT WAIT 4 DAT UGK ALBUM !!!

i

- GEEzUz
didnt expect a big classic out of this one. it came out ok but the next stuff is going to be on point

Apr 28, 2006
CD is bad ass don't know what most u were listening to but the man has only been out of jail for so long and he's already got an album out quit hatin Pimp C is a bad azz

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i liked sweet james jones story better, and pimp c had absolutely nothing to do with that.

...not to say pimpalation sucks because it dosent. it just didnt have what i was looking for, similar to the bun b album. i expected more slow soul-funk type shit....ugk type shit...

i guess thats why someone would be thrown off

imma peep the screwed and chopped version thats droppin tho ill prolly like it ALOT more