PIMP C - "PIMPALATION" Album Discussion!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
i don't know how to describe it just wasn't up to par, Jazzy Phizzle ruined a track and so did Mannie fresh. Not the same Pimp C sound. Sweet Jones was better.

Dec 13, 2003
yup, its not that good i believe pha ruined not one but two tracks and the rest is only a bit above average, with no real standout track. we badly miss some pimp c production these days i think.

May 9, 2002
Jazze didnt ruin anything....i usually dont like him OR his production....but he did the damn thing on here....both tracks he did were some smoothed out tracks....Pimp and his boys fit on em just dandy like...

Im a little confused as to what everyone was expecting???This sounds just like a Pimp C type album to me....and ive bumpin them since Too Hard Too Swallow!!!

May 17, 2006
the honey is good but i dont like the other track he produced. if u hate jazze pha ur not gonna like that he's producing the album w/too short-the whole album. ugk album comes out october 30 from what i hear.

Mar 14, 2006
cd's pretty straight. jazze pha did ruin bout 2 tracks and so did manny but its a track on there wit pimp, bun, scarface, and willie d thats something special right there

May 1, 2003
a nigga shure wood appreciate a link to some samples. PLLLLEEEEassse.! I aint heard it yet, but I'm biased. How can you go wrong with Pimp C?