PIMP C - "PIMPALATION" Album Discussion!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
--------------------------------
D-LOCC EDIT:
MAYBE YOU DO DRIVE BY NEGATIVE TALK IN OTHER FORUMS, BUT IN HERE, THINGS ARE DIFFERENT.
WE LOOK FOR INPUT THAT HAS SUBSTANCE, INFORMATION THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION.
YOUR COMMENT IS A WASTE OF SPACE AND CONTRIBUTES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

STEP YOUR INTELL GAME UP...

---------------------------------

Mar 22, 2005
How ya'll listen to "retail" when the album comes out tomorrow..from what I know BET 106 and Park when his video came on it said July 11........
most of you probably downloaded it like me and if you go to http://www.asylumrecords.com/artists/pimpc/discography.php#9
you will see it is a totally different tracklisting.......
the Pimp C album on the internet got 16 to 17 tracks......the website says 13 tracks..14 max.................I dunno

May 9, 2002
SouthernSmoke said:
How ya'll listen to "retail" when the album comes out tomorrow..from what I know BET 106 and Park when his video came on it said July 11........
most of you probably downloaded it like me and if you go to http://www.asylumrecords.com/artists/pimpc/discography.php#9
you will see it is a totally different tracklisting.......
the Pimp C album on the internet got 16 to 17 tracks......the website says 13 tracks..14 max.................I dunno

Hmmm...good call....

The songs that ARE on the actual listed retail....are almost ALL different from the "bootleg retail" too....good shit...

Apr 25, 2002
I bought it today and I think it's tight as fuck. I'm lovin the first track cause I always liked that Tom Petty song. The next track is super tight as well. Man the whole thing is a banger.

Oct 10, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Hmmm...good call....

The songs that ARE on the actual listed retail....are almost ALL different from the "bootleg retail" too....good shit...
yeah that list is different from the one i got. will have to check for that one

JUst checked on that and the one most us probly downloaded is the right one cause Knockin Doorz Down aint even on the one on asylum, they just renamed them cause even the bootlegs with the asylum tracklist unzip as the correct one with all 17 tracks

. The Pimp Is Free (Intro)
2. Free
3. Knockin Doorz Down (w/ P.O.P & Lil' Keke)
4. Rock 4 Rock (w/ Scarface & Bun B)
5. Pourin Up (w/ Bun B & Mike Jones)
6. The Honey (w/ Jody Breeze, Jazze Pha & Tela)
7. Gitcha Mind Right (w/ Cory Mo)
8. I Don't Fuc Wit U (w/ Vicious & Smoke D)
9. Workin The Wheel (w/ Slim Thug)
10. Bobby & Whitney (w/ 8-Ball)
11. Like That Remix (w/ Webbie & Lil Boosie)
12. Cheat On Yo Man (w/ Mannie Fresh & Suga)
13. Havin Thangs '06 (w/ Big Mike)
14. Overstand Me (w/ Trae & Chamillionaire)
15. On Your Mind (w/ Jagged Edge, Big Zak, Ali & Big Gipp)
16. I Miss You (w/ Z-Ro & Tanya Herron)
17. outro

Mar 1, 2006
I hope I'm not the only person who actually BOUGHT the album....I wouldnt blame Pimp C for putting out a half-assed album considering less then half the people with the album actually paid for it.

May 9, 2002
dawun said:
yeah that list is different from the one i got. will have to check for that one

JUst checked on that and the one most us probly downloaded is the right one cause Knockin Doorz Down aint even on the one on asylum, they just renamed them cause even the bootlegs with the asylum tracklist unzip as the correct one with all 17 tracks

. The Pimp Is Free (Intro)
2. Free
3. Knockin Doorz Down (w/ P.O.P & Lil' Keke)
4. Rock 4 Rock (w/ Scarface & Bun B)
5. Pourin Up (w/ Bun B & Mike Jones)
6. The Honey (w/ Jody Breeze, Jazze Pha & Tela)
7. Gitcha Mind Right (w/ Cory Mo)
8. I Don't Fuc Wit U (w/ Vicious & Smoke D)
9. Workin The Wheel (w/ Slim Thug)
10. Bobby & Whitney (w/ 8-Ball)
11. Like That Remix (w/ Webbie & Lil Boosie)
12. Cheat On Yo Man (w/ Mannie Fresh & Suga)
13. Havin Thangs '06 (w/ Big Mike)
14. Overstand Me (w/ Trae & Chamillionaire)
15. On Your Mind (w/ Jagged Edge, Big Zak, Ali & Big Gipp)
16. I Miss You (w/ Z-Ro & Tanya Herron)
17. outro
Thats the tracklist i got too....but on CDUniverse.com,they have a completely DIFFERENT tracklist...with only 13 tracks...so whats the real deal?

Oct 10, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Thats the tracklist i got too....but on CDUniverse.com,they have a completely DIFFERENT tracklist...with only 13 tracks...so whats the real deal?
i don't know, i guess we ask someone who bought it. Like Bluejakal. What it dew blue? Since nobody bought it but you.