Pelican Bay Riots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Trying to win arguement on a internet Forum is like playing charades with a muthafucka with no arms. It just won't work.
That being said, let the homie post the Chicano Daily News. I'm sure some peeps got familia or homies locked up and don't have the means to communicate with them and would like to know whats going on. Let the nortenos on the street know whats going on.
Let the vato post in peace already.

Dec 4, 2006
u shouldnt be on the internet exposing wut ur primo told u homie thats pinta shit so let it be! i, sure if ur primo is doing tiempo n da bay he knos better then to be exposing to anyone that aint ther

exposing what's already spilled on the news?

homeboy..what i said it's no news to the CDC gang task force..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Trying to win arguement on a internet Forum is like playing charades with a muthafucka with no arms. It just won't work.
That being said, let the homie post the Chicano Daily News. I'm sure some peeps got familia or homies locked up and don't have the means to communicate with them and would like to know whats going on. Let the nortenos on the street know whats going on.
Let the vato post in peace already.
lol if they got family, then they should be writing them correct?

Feb 21, 2006
During lockdown or times of duress, mail trickles through slowly, if at all.
I seriously doubt they would let a letter out of the bay giving details of the riot. Its not a democracy in there, these dudes ARE in prison and just can't write letters about anything they want.

Jun 23, 2005
durin lock down they wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING! 23 hours a day locked down. there was a riot, dude exagerated a little too much and might of not even been told by anyone in the bay. but regardless he shouldnt be talkin bout it. so end of thread!

May 15, 2002
he read some shit and acted like he knows people in the pen that are sendin him info tryna gain some net stripes...i doubt the story was relayed form the pen every convo leter or anything to the outside is monitered....

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Two riots in three weeks. First 1 was on A yard when the scraps told the Homeboys they were not allowed to take there shirts off. Next Day the homeboys about 40 of them took off on 100 scraps catchin them of gaurd. about 30 scraps got sliced up. Second started cus the homeboys found out the scraps were gonna hit them on B yard to get some get back but the homeboys struck first and once again came out on top. Fool riot this time. In the kitchen the homies took off, in the class rooms they took off in the work areas and on the yard. Out numbered they still got them scraps. Maybe this can show all homeboys how when we stick together we can over come anything. We need to stop the bull shit and come together inside and outside of the walls.

no disrespect or anything but maybe you can try to overcome being illiterate. seriously