Pelican Bay Riots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
your a punk man u r a fuckin sewer rat. ive seen the other threads an you always got somthin stupid to say. u r probaly a p.c up piece of shit livin in neveda cuz u got ran out of cali. n my cuzin in servin 47 wit n L so keep my cuzos name out your bitch ass mouth
I don't give a fuck about your bitch ass cousin; you can suck my ball sack, just for being a bitch and gossiping about what your super-cousin did or didn't do in a riot that he was supposedly involved in.

Why does he have all the details? Was he taking numbers?

Get the fuck outta here...just because I don't see eye to eye with you doesn't mean shit. I don't claim shit; I don't bang, but I'd smack the shit out of you, youngster.

Believe that.

Apr 13, 2007
when did he call out ur cousins NAME ? lol ur thread is stupid because i dont see any of the details u just stated. which leads me to think u over exagerated ur story. im pretty sure u over exagerated ur story. get off ur cousins nuts and stop preaching his stories. and no " i am not a scrap " lmao @ redrum.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
your a punk man u r a fuckin sewer rat. ive seen the other threads an you always got somthin stupid to say. u r probaly a p.c up piece of shit livin in neveda cuz u got ran out of cali. n my cuzin in servin 47 wit n L so keep my cuzos name out your bitch ass mouth
LOL! @ this fuckin neteno, youre a fucking EDIOT!!!!!

Dec 3, 2006
U think the prison is gona give the media the full scoop read the article again. first they say in the yard then they say in 3 different locations at the same time. n fuck u to u dumb bitch. to redrum im shiverin. actions speak louder than words

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ lol yeah, its almost like hes on here posting it trynna be like

"hey guys lets get caught and go to prison and help the nortays there so we can win"

Apr 15, 2006
@REDRUM, DONT EVER FUCKING REFER TO NORTENOS AS HOMEBOYS, EVEN IF YOUR QUOTING SOMEBODY ELSE YOU SORRY ASS TWINK. FUCK CHREE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S GIVING KID HEAT. AY SOLO, WORD OF ADVICE MAN, NEVER POST IN THIS BULLSHIT BOARD AGAIN WHICH WHERE ACTUAL HOMEBOYS USED TO POST BUT LIKE HOMEBOYS ARE ALL GONE ITS SORTA LIKE THE STREETS, ALL THE RATS CRAWLED IN.