Pelican Bay Riots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
its funny how all these nor-trece wannabee northern scraps come on here yappin like they the shit and they solid but as soon as they hit the county or the pen they get DP and they get sent to the border brothers cause the real scraps in the pen dont want them fake plasticos. haha. yet they still keep tryin to act like they bang. when they are not wanted by either side.
scraps dont like you....nortenos dont like you....and neither does any other gang in california.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@REDRUM, DONT EVER FUCKING REFER TO NORTENOS AS HOMEBOYS, EVEN IF YOUR QUOTING SOMEBODY ELSE YOU SORRY ASS TWINK. FUCK CHREE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S GIVING KID HEAT. AY SOLO, WORD OF ADVICE MAN, NEVER POST IN THIS BULLSHIT BOARD AGAIN WHICH WHERE ACTUAL HOMEBOYS USED TO POST BUT LIKE HOMEBOYS ARE ALL GONE ITS SORTA LIKE THE STREETS, ALL THE RATS CRAWLED IN.
LOL...HOMEBOY, you can take your e-gat with your e-feelings and get the fuck out of here if you don't like it. If you can't take some words over the internet, you're a pathetic piece of shit, and I wouldn't want you to be a ''homeboy'' of mine, chump.

Jun 23, 2005
homeboys in prison wouldnt be allowed to talk bout prison politics. they might of rioted but details wouldnt be told to you, regardless if it was your primo holmes. if they rioted they would of been on lock down, no communication.

Nov 20, 2005
homeboys in prison wouldnt be allowed to talk bout prison politics. they might of rioted but details wouldnt be told to you, regardless if it was your primo holmes. if they rioted they would of been on lock down, no communication.
hahaha i know seriously like his cousin called him collect right after it happened and shit to give him the gossip.

lmao@this thread.

~k.

Feb 13, 2004
LOL

I'm crying? HAHAHAHA

You faggots are the ones bitching and crying about people not respecting Woody, or coming into "YOUR" forum, or posting something you don't like.

And you're a super-tough thug HOMEBOY?

Pathetic.
You should really watch what you say up on here. U might end up missing. lol.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What I type is what I type. I don't associate with sides; if your shit is wack, I'll tell you. That's what I've said from the beginning.

Personally, I've never spoken on Woodie, because I've never heard his music. I speak on Lil Rob because he's wack; period.

I'm not here to make friends and shit...it's all entertainment.

If I don't share an opinion, so be it. I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me.

Feb 13, 2004
AIN'T NOBODY SAVING ANYBODY UP ON THESE FORUMS. AND I SURE WOULDN'T SAVE YOUR ASS IF I SAW YOU GETTING STOMPED OUT. YOUR THE TYPE THAT'S GOT CHECKED ONE TOO MANY TIMES. AND THE ONLY WAY YOU GET TO RUN YOUR MOUTH IS ON THE NET NOW.

Apr 15, 2006
LOL...HOMEBOY, you can take your e-gat with your e-feelings and get the fuck out of here if you don't like it. If you can't take some words over the internet, you're a pathetic piece of shit, and I wouldn't want you to be a ''homeboy'' of mine, chump.
lol, okay redrum? lay me with that e-murder and send me to the recycling bin now.