Over 112 Palestinians Killed in Five-Day Israeli "holocaust"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
To the rest of you.

The reason the jews get so much media attention about the nazi genocide is because they were German citizens they were friends and neighbors of the people who murdered them. Mr. Goldberg was otto's first grade teacher 15 years ago and now otto is goosestepping his head into mush. And the reason why only about six million jews were killed is because thats about how many there were left after more than a thousand years of persecution an socially sanctioned murder.

How many of these other groups were singled out for total elimination?
If you would have mentioned the Roma or even fags like syko sniper you would have had a case but no one did. Instead they mentioned opposing nations or even germans themselves. Most are groups who were or were considered at war with the Axis powers. Who were the jews at war with? No one they were singled out of the general citizenry (the given justification for this elimination can be found in coondogs posts) of every nation in which they lived for torture and murder they were singled out from Pols, Russians, Czechs, Italians you name it if you were a Juden you were dead.

There's the difference.......

not in the fact that a jewish life is worth more than a chinese life (its not) but in the fact that somebody wanted them all dead ALL OF THEM...............

As far as Israel goes FUCK THEM if they want to construct a society based on apartheid and brutality they are evil cunts. but please remember although Zionist may equal jew, Jew does not equal Zionist, not by a long shot. As a matter of a fact Jew doesn't equal religious either I say that because (you would know this if you were considered jewish) being jewish is racial.............

so if you hate the jews YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
To the rest of you.

The reason the jews get so much media attention about the nazi genocide is because they were German citizens they were friends and neighbors of the people who murdered them. Mr. Goldberg was otto's first grade teacher 15 years ago and now otto is goosestepping his head into mush. And the reason why only about six million jews were killed is because thats about how many there were left after more than a thousand years of persecution an socially sanctioned murder.

If you would have mentioned the Roma or even fags like syko sniper you would have had a case but no one did. Instead they mentioned opposing nations or even germans themselves. Most are groups who were or were considered at war with the Axis powers. Who were the jews at war with? No one they were singled out of the general citizenry (the given justification for this elimination can be found in coondogs posts) of every nation in which they lived for torture and murder they were singled out from Pols, Russians, Czechs, Italians you name it if you were a Juden you were dead.

not in the fact that a jewish life is worth more than a chinese life (its not) but in the fact that somebody wanted them all dead ALL OF THEM...............

As far as Israel goes FUCK THEM if they want to construct a society based on apartheid and brutality they are evil cunts. but please remember although Zionist may equal jew, Jew does not equal Zionist, not by a long shot. As a matter of a fact Jew doesn't equal religious either I say that because (you would know this if you were considered jewish) being jewish is racial.............

lol i kinda mentioned the roma...but yeh i get what ur saying you broke it down pretty well...

Mar 26, 2006
To the rest of you.

you know what, fair enough you have a point and I'm glad you as a jew do not aprove of israel.

But, the Chinese were brutalised by their neighbours and Id pretty much say they were also being exterminated. The serbs as well lived in the same country as the croats and were mass murdered and were tried to be gotten rid of.

So what happened to the jews hapened to others.

Jul 10, 2002
Generally, 'The Holocaust' specifically refers to the most systematic & well documented human extermination program in the history of the world. The Jew's were the first to be identified, isolated, then eliminated for failing to meet the aryian standard towards the 'final solution'.

There have been many atrocious genocides before & since 'The Holocaust'

this is taken from dictionary.com
3. . (usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually prec. by the).

Now spin doctors like to exploit this link with the creation of modern israel, and flip the term to describe the palestinian front of the arab-israeli conflict.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from 'The Holocaust'
First They Came for the Jews
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me