Over 112 Palestinians Killed in Five-Day Israeli "holocaust"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
lol @ your generalizations.

yeah you're right, i don't read at all.
i depend on the propgandist media, like the news for all my information.
hahahaha..

you are now declared a complete fucking retard..
wow where's I AM's banning-happy ass when you need him....

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Hey Prince, no one is smart as they think they are, but if you like gaining knowledge keep it up dude. Life's a journey no matter how far you travel. I sometime feel like i travel further if i just sit and think about how life is.

Seems like a lot of exposure is on you right now, just keep your sense humor and have a good time in here theres nothing to beef about that goes for everybody too. Just pm dude like it says in the rules and settle it with out the big top circus being involved and how many tricks you can do.

Jan 17, 2008
Hey Prince, no one is smart as they think they are, but if you like gaining knowledge keep it up dude. Life's a journey no matter how far you travel. I sometime feel like i travel further if i just sit and think about how life is.

Seems like a lot of exposure is on you right now, just keep your sense humor and have a good time in here theres nothing to beef about that goes for everybody too. Just pm dude like it says in the rules and settle it with out the big top circus being involved and how many tricks you can do.
I was thinking about that when I saw that Tenth Dimension video. I have no real problems with anyone on here. It ends with the discussion. Rekomstop is just another human being. Just like Seriously Thug. I have no real issues with them. We are debating. Thats it. I wish em the best of luck. I believe they way I do and they are the same.

I respect what you have to say. Peace.

Mar 26, 2006
jews run the world.

ask a normal person how many jews died in ww2/the holocaust they will say anywhere from 5-15 millions, average will say 6 million. Ask them how many others died they won't know

the answer is fucking 70+ million. So fuck a jew.

japs>croats>germans>russians

Mar 26, 2006
20+ million Russians died (more than anyone else).

But that doesn't mean Jews didn't suffer, be real.

Everyone else suffered too.

and it was 30 million Russians/Slavs that died

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustase

^^these motherfuckers were the most brutal, shocked the nazis. This happened in my homeland/villages. Millions of people suffered because of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanking

^^ and don't forget about what the Japs did to the Chinese

Both of them deny they did these atrocities as well as the Armenian Genocide committed by the turks which was far worse.

So many mass murders get swept up under the rug so jews can fucking suck my balls they get no sympathy from me.

Sep 28, 2002
The fact is WE DON"T WANT YOUR SYMPATHY ALL WE WANT IS TO HAVE OUR NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!

But yet and still all you do is hate, shit talk and ramble incoherently. So why then should we respect your right to speak or even exist? Maybe now we hate you back. Maybe we think if all the syko snipers in the world were lined up and X ecuted, this would be a good thing. And who could blame us. Not you you'd be dead along with your family and friends and we "the kikes" would toast to your demise. Horay! That worthless cuntrag is gone for good!

You know shit .................

LOL at your wikipedia links read a book FAG

Mar 12, 2005
Everyone else suffered too.

and it was 30 million Russians/Slavs that died

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustase

^^these motherfuckers were the most brutal, shocked the nazis. This happened in my homeland/villages. Millions of people suffered because of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanking

^^ and don't forget about what the Japs did to the Chinese

Both of them deny they did these atrocities as well as the Armenian Genocide committed by the turks which was far worse.

So many mass murders get swept up under the rug so jews can fucking suck my balls they get no sympathy from me.
THIS IS SO STUPID, in order for you take Try to soften the Blow of the Holocaust you digress shortly and add the list of others that Died. Point BEING IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT THAT, so stay on topic. Secondly, it's like going to an America Poverty Thread, and someone brings up that people in AFRICA are Starving, WELL IT'S ABOUT AMERICAN CHILDREN STARVING stay on topic Buddy. LOL Just Because others died in the War, we should overlook what happened to the Jews LOL! Some of you here saying that those Weren't real Jews from the 12 Tribes, think Again! During the Diaspora, SCATTERING of the 10 Tribes, except Judah and Levi or Benjamin I believe, they went TO EUROPE, AFRICA, and even PARTS OF RUSSIA.

Well Anyways, Skyo Sniper You my Friend are Stupid

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
do Jews want to die or do they want us to die? I had a close friend who was a Jew and he said that all they see when they die is black they don't go to heaven, so i guess they wouldn't want to die. I told him i go to heaven and its the most wonderful thing there is. so his guess would probably be i would want to die. I just wrote this and i still don't know where the Jews stand and what there motives are. Maybe they just have a misconception about the whole thing or maybe there motives are just wrong but not all Jews are bad.

Mar 26, 2006
The fact is WE DON"T WANT YOUR SYMPATHY ALL WE WANT IS TO HAVE OUR NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!

But yet and still all you do is hate, shit talk and ramble incoherently. So why then should we respect your right to speak or even exist? Maybe now we hate you back. Maybe we think if all the syko snipers in the world were lined up and X ecuted, this would be a good thing. And who could blame us. Not you you'd be dead along with your family and friends and we "the kikes" would toast to your demise. Horay! That worthless cuntrag is gone for good!

You know shit .................

LOL at your wikipedia links read a book FAG
As soon as anyone says anything against you, (jews) you get all defensive lol.

typical.

Let me guess I'm an anti semite among other things??

And as for you telling me to read a book, are you trying to say that those wiki links are false? What do I need a book to tell me about facts I already know?? and FYI I have read books on those subjects and watched many documentaries from both sides, so wipe the cum off your face and think before you type.

Mar 26, 2006
THIS IS SO STUPID, in order for you take Try to soften the Blow of the Holocaust you digress shortly and add the list of others that Died. Point BEING IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT THAT, so stay on topic. Secondly, it's like going to an America Poverty Thread, and someone brings up that people in AFRICA are Starving, WELL IT'S ABOUT AMERICAN CHILDREN STARVING stay on topic Buddy. LOL Just Because others died in the War, we should overlook what happened to the Jews LOL! Some of you here saying that those Weren't real Jews from the 12 Tribes, think Again! During the Diaspora, SCATTERING of the 10 Tribes, except Judah and Levi or Benjamin I believe, they went TO EUROPE, AFRICA, and even PARTS OF RUSSIA.

Well Anyways, Skyo Sniper You my Friend are Stupid

If you would like to debate we can do without the insults.

Now, my intention is not to 'soften the blow' about jews suffering. What happened to your 6 million in ww2 pretty much happened to others and they do not teach this in schools. So that is where my main beef is.

also if you could give a straight answer to the following question.

Why is 6 million more valuable than 60+ million?

Mar 12, 2005
6 Million is on the Topic, not the other 54 Million that Died. But We aren't remaining ignorant towards those others that died, but you seem to be bypassing the Holocaust. Yes there were 54 million others that died, are we denying this? The World and History classes teach about the Masses of people dying, and that ironic thing about this is that some go as far as to deny the Holocaust. Which is sad. Point being you are taking away the damage done to the Jews, they suffered, they died just like many others but are being forgotten. The others aren't forgotten. You look in past history books, how in the past Teachers taught about WW2 the books and teachers seldom taught about the 6 millions Jews.

Just like the AmeriKKKan news today. They'll show the death count of the US soldiers but will belittle the casualties of the "enemy", that's the same thing you're doing. There was Gold struck in Ethiopia, on the other than Darfur has a genocide problem on their hands, so now let's turn back to our correspondent in Ethiopia and how much Gold was found.

Nov 27, 2006
do Jews want to die or do they want us to die? I had a close friend who was a Jew and he said that all they see when they die is black they don't go to heaven, so i guess they wouldn't want to die. I told him i go to heaven and its the most wonderful thing there is. so his guess would probably be i would want to die. I just wrote this and i still don't know where the Jews stand and what there motives are. Maybe they just have a misconception about the whole thing or maybe there motives are just wrong but not all Jews are bad.
Jews do believe in heaven fool, its hell that they don't believe in. I'm not saying that most Jews are bad but most Jews are only concerned with themselves and they feel that they are racial superior to everyone else. They use money to control people and the media. O and they betrayed and killed Jesus too.

Mar 12, 2005
Jews do believe in heaven fool, its hell that they don't believe in. I'm not saying that most Jews are bad but most Jews are only concerned with themselves and they feel that they are racial superior to everyone else. They use money to control people and the media. O and they betrayed and killed Jesus too.
HAHA you ignorant fool, JEWS AND GENTILES(ROMANS ARE SYMBOLIC OF US) Killed Jesus. Secondly if All Jews care about themselves, can't you say the Same thing about Arabs? White People?

Mar 26, 2006
6 Million is on the Topic, not the other 54 Million that Died. But We aren't remaining ignorant towards those others that died, but you seem to be bypassing the Holocaust. Yes there were 54 million others that died, are we denying this? The World and History classes teach about the Masses of people dying, and that ironic thing about this is that some go as far as to deny the Holocaust. Which is sad. Point being you are taking away the damage done to the Jews, they suffered, they died just like many others but are being forgotten. The others aren't forgotten. You look in past history books, how in the past Teachers taught about WW2 the books and teachers seldom taught about the 6 millions Jews.

Just like the AmeriKKKan news today. They'll show the death count of the US soldiers but will belittle the casualties of the "enemy", that's the same thing you're doing. There was Gold struck in Ethiopia, on the other than Darfur has a genocide problem on their hands, so now let's turn back to our correspondent in Ethiopia and how much Gold was found.
64 million, not 54.

They are on topic because they died in the same WAR. Why should one group (jews) 6 million, be only spoken about when mentioning ww2 deaths and the other 64 forgotten about?? Like we have to place more importance on the holocaust?? WHY? did nobody else suffer cruelty??

And in schools they put alot more emphasis on the jews suffering in the holocaust whereas before ww2 the Turks STILL deny ethnic cleansing and the armenian genocide and thank the United States for backing turkey ffs.. As well as the Japs denying Nanking and the Croats denying jasenovic

And from what I know, most western schools will teach the holocaust and not deny it, maybe in an arab/muslim country they might deny it, but not western.

Mar 12, 2005
Well generalization can be a Female Dog, we can come to a conclusion on everything, meaning we can always agree to disagree. I guarantee you, that the majority of the World teach about WW2, the after effects and casualties, but ironically enough leave the Holocaust. I don't want to play hearsay, well so and so teaches this, and leaves that out. I'm acknowledging the Fact that people suffer. So because the Jews are given recognition, and in you're Anglo eyes it makes you hate a people or nation? Wow. That's sad brother. I know my composition isn't well put, so I hope you get my drift. I'm not trying to mock you, but if you look at the way you posted you sound like a Tyrannic Fascist.

Mar 26, 2006
Well generalization can be a Female Dog, we can come to a conclusion on everything, meaning we can always agree to disagree. I guarantee you, that the majority of the World teach about WW2, the after effects and casualties, but ironically enough leave the Holocaust. I don't want to play hearsay, well so and so teaches this, and leaves that out. I'm acknowledging the Fact that people suffer. So because the Jews are given recognition, and in you're Anglo eyes it makes you hate a people or nation? Wow. That's sad brother. I know my composition isn't well put, so I hope you get my drift. I'm not trying to mock you, but if you look at the way you posted you sound like a Tyrannic Fascist.

ok

1, I'm not anglo saxon

2, when I say western school teach about ww2 and the holocaust I'm talking about my experience, I have been to 3 high schools in sydney.

You can call me a tyrant all you like, but you need to accept that just because somebody speaks against anything jewish does not make them evil or an anti semite.

Nov 27, 2006
Report: Anti-Semitism on the rise globally

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A report from the U.S. State Department details "an upsurge" across the world of anti-Semitism -- hostility and discrimination toward Jewish people.

"Today, more than 60 years after the Holocaust, anti-Semitism is not just a fact of history, it is a current event," the report says.

The report -- called Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism and given to Congress on Thursday -- is dedicated to the memory of the late U.S. Rep. Tom Lantos, a survivor of the Holocaust, the extermination of 6 million Jews during World War II.

The report details physical acts of anti-Semitism, such as attacks, property damage, and cemetery desecration. It also lists manifestations such as conspiracy theories concerning Jews, Holocaust denial, anti-Zionism and the demonization of Israel.

"Over much of the past decade, U.S. embassies worldwide have noted an increase in anti-Semitic incidents, such as attacks on Jewish people, property, community institutions, and religious facilities," the report says.

The report also deals with efforts to combat the bigotry, described by Gregg J. Rickman, the department's special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism, as "one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance."

The report says violent acts and desecration of Jewish property happen whether there are a lot of Jews or only a few living in the region. Bigoted rhetoric, conspiracy theories regarding Jews, and anti-Semitic propaganda are transmitted over the airwaves and on the Internet.

It says that although Nazism and fascism are rejected by the West "and beyond," blatant forms of anti-Semitism are "embraced and employed by the extreme fringe."

"Traditional forms of anti-Semitism persist and can be found across the globe. Classic anti-Semitic screeds, such as 'The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion' and 'Mein Kampf' remain commonplace.

"Jews continue to be accused of blood libel, dual loyalty, and undue influence on government policy and the media, and the symbols and images associated with age-old forms of anti-Semitism endure."

New forms of anti-Semitism are reflected in rhetoric that compares Israel to the Nazis and attributes "Israel's perceived faults to its Jewish character."

This kind of anti-Semitism, the report says, "is common throughout the Middle East and in Muslim communities in Europe, but it is not confined to these populations."

The report says various U.N. bodies are regularly asked to launch "investigations of what often are sensationalized reports of alleged atrocities and other violations of human rights by Israel."

"The collective effect of unremitting criticism of Israel, coupled with a failure to pay attention to regimes that are demonstrably guilty of grave violations, has the effect of reinforcing the notion that the Jewish state is one of the sources, if not the greatest source, of abuse of the rights of others, and thus intentionally or not encourages anti-Semitism."

The report gives examples of leaders and governments that "fan the flames of anti-Semitic hatred within their own societies and even beyond their borders." It cites Syria, Belarus, Venezuela, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia.

"Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has actively promoted Holocaust denial, Iran's Jewish population faces official discrimination, and the official media outlets regularly produce anti-Semitic propaganda," the report adds.

It notes "societal anti-Semitism" in places where there have been efforts to fight the problem. Among the countries are Poland, Ukraine, Russia, France, Germany and the United Kingdom.

"Recent increases in anti-Semitic incidents have been documented in Argentina, Australia, Canada, South Africa, and beyond," the report said.

The report is a follow-up to the State Department's January 2005 "Report on Global anti-Semitism."

Mar 12, 2005
ok

1, I'm not anglo saxon

2, when I say western school teach about ww2 and the holocaust I'm talking about my experience, I have been to 3 high schools in sydney.

You can call me a tyrant all you like, but you need to accept that just because somebody speaks against anything jewish does not make them evil or an anti semite.
1. My Deepest Apologies

2. That's your experience, you're experience should be brought in to generalize things

3. I'm not saying you're an anti-semite, anti-semite means that you are anti-Arab or Anti-Hebrew because both are Semites. Secondly, why do you speak against anything Jewish?