Over 112 Palestinians Killed in Five-Day Israeli "holocaust"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Jews do believe in heaven fool, its hell that they don't believe in. I'm not saying that most Jews are bad but most Jews are only concerned with themselves and they feel that they are racial superior to everyone else. They use money to control people and the media.
Spoken like a true dumb ass KKK hick

O and they betrayed and killed Jesus too.
Jesus was Jewish you fucking dolt. lmao. Who should have killed him, the Chinese?

Mar 26, 2006
1. My Deepest Apologies

2. That's your experience, you're experience should be brought in to generalize things

3. I'm not saying you're an anti-semite, anti-semite means that you are anti-Arab or Anti-Hebrew because both are Semites. Secondly, why do you speak against anything Jewish?

to be honest 2-0 Nine, I do not hate jews. I have a good mate who is jewish and fought as a tank commander under Sharon in the seven day war. I always have debates with him, in particular about the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Basically, I believe they are both to blame, it is not a one sided 'oh they started it' war, they are both to blame and both have suffered, maybe even more so the palestinians.

It just irritates me when people bring up the holocaust and forget about everyone who died cruely in that war. It sickens me, just like seeing villagers being tortured to death with power tools and girls raped in broad daylight infront of everyone. I come from a war zone and I am fed up with violence and war. I have seen enough to last 10 lifetimes.

I also hate the US for starting wars for money when little babies have to die because of it. This is hell that we are living in, this is hell I dont care how good a life you have, this is fucking hell.

Mar 12, 2005
First off Coondoggy, Don't post in this thread anymore LOL.

Secondly, Syko Sniper no need for the Childish Behavior. When it comes to Jews and the Holocaust people seem to have double standards. Well this happened to the Ethiopians, so and so, so and so.... so why should it matter for the Jews. Well in 1950, this happened to this people or nation, so Israel aint all that important. First of All this thread didn't even mention the Holocaust, Secondly you brought it up in Stupid Effort to make a point that Jews are selfish Devil Horned People who care only for themselves and not the Palestinians. Brother you're going to have to be able to distinguish government and a People. Many Jews Actually want the Palestinians to live Side by Side, the Problem is, Islam won't allow that.

Mar 26, 2006
^^yeah jews want peace but those evil palestinians don't! lol c'mon now...

Question for you, who was it that let the jews back into the holy land after they were kicked out by the Romans?

May 9, 2002
20+ million Russians died (more than anyone else).

But that doesn't mean Jews didn't suffer, be real.
I read somewhere it 45 million.

But more importantly, why do the Jews get all the publicity when it comes to being holocaust victims? If only about 6 million died, why are they the main focal point of the discussion?

I was honestly taught and have continued to beleive that Jews were the ones that got it the worst...i have never seen anywhere that Russians were also done in like that....

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
n school they pretty much just focused on the shoah(jewish genocide)

they didnt mention that the roma...poles...russian POW'S(tho the soviets were brutal to german POW's also)...political prisoners...homosexuals...etc were also in death..concentration and labor camps....and killed by SD units behind the frontlines...

im not really sure why it is that its only the jewish part that gets the most attention...

Mar 26, 2006

But more importantly, why do the Jews get all the publicity when it comes to being holocaust victims? If only about 6 million died, why are they the main focal point of the discussion?

I was honestly taught and have continued to beleive that Jews were the ones that got it the worst...i have never seen anywhere that Russians were also done in like that....
It was close to 70 million that died in ww2

but uh I posted Nanking, pregnant women being bayonetted in the street, families forced to have sex with each other ect, some evil shit went down.

Mar 26, 2006
n school they pretty much just focused on the shoah(jewish genocide)

they didnt mention that the roma...poles...russian POW'S(tho the soviets were brutal to german POW's also)...political prisoners...homosexuals...etc were also in death..concentration and labor camps....and killed by SD units behind the frontlines...

im not really sure why it is that its only the jewish part that gets the most attention...

thats my beef too, western schools focus on that the most. It's not fair.

Mar 12, 2005

Because they were the Persecuted People at the Time. Other's Died and that's not to take away anything from them, But it was a War against Nazi Fascism and the Declaration of a Jewish Genocide.

Mar 26, 2006
Because they were the Persecuted People at the Time. Other's Died and that's not to take away anything from them, But it was a War against Nazi Fascism and the Declaration of a Jewish Genocide.

ay ww2 was not based around the jews, it was for power, land and money. What is the difference between the tortured jews and the tortured chinese or the tortured russians or the tortured serbs??

Mar 26, 2006
Chinese were subjected to cannibalism, all the women were raped, villages destroyed, a 10 year old boy was hung on a tree and skinned alive, his flesh was fed to dogs. The Japanese did worse to the Chinese than Germans did to Jews.

that is my point, others were treated far worse than the jews, but jews don't accept that.