OT-Official Pothead Thread (WHERE MY SMOKERZ AT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
^ that's got to be the most disgusting post I've seen in the history of the Siccness.

And that includes the post that originally had this pic:

Congratulations.

Oh, and she's nasty as fuck in your sig too. You're either a homosexual or have the worst taste in women in the history of manhood.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'd fuck the blond bitch. There's nothing like a MILF.

But Lacey duvalle was ok before she started fucking everything in sight. Now she's just a cum dumpster.

Jan 28, 2005
remember a month or two ago xxo816 tried to convince the sicc that the melrose foxxx chick was in any way attractive, despite the fact that every picture he posted of her looked like she got her face stomped with a frying pan?

this is the same thing.

xxo816 - you have the WORST taste in women i have ever seen. If i see any ugly bitches with stretch marks, i will send them your way. ech.

Jul 16, 2008
I'd fuck the blond bitch. There's nothing like a MILF.

But Lacey duvalle was ok before she started fucking everything in sight. Now she's just a cum dumpster.
I Agree she used to be a classy hoe, and then the money just took over and had her doing shit out of her way.......Anyways I got a fine ass white bitch in my sig if thats any better.

Jul 1, 2004
Couple people have told me I've been smokin too much. Since I know these people care about me, Im gonna mellow it out a little. No more 2-4 times a day for me. Im still smokin, dont let this fool ya, just cuttin down a little.

Jan 28, 2005
^^^ for sure dude, i took a 3 week break recently just because i thought i should fix some priorities, its good for you sometimes.