OT-Official Pothead Thread (WHERE MY SMOKERZ AT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
Thnx 4 exposing I got a store mommas boy.

Its on the main strip in the city and has a drive thru so u aint gotta get out yr car in the rain 2 get yr smokes.

And Fingerz is not a homo term.Its a prison term...I guess which dont make it much better ay?
But Fingers are formed 2 smuggle things...
My brother did 14 years...he got out last Dec. n my 2 big homies 1 did 72 months n the otha did 60 Fed time.
So I here about shit like this on the regular.

Anyways guy im dun arguing with you have a nice day.

Jul 1, 2004
Thnx 4 exposing I got a store mommas boy.

Its on the main strip in the city and has a drive thru so u aint gotta get out yr car in the rain 2 get yr smokes.

And Fingerz is not a homo term.Its a prison term...I guess which dont make it much better ay?
But Fingers are formed 2 smuggle things...
My brother did 14 years...he got out last Dec. n my 2 big homies 1 did 72 months n the otha did 60 Fed time.
So I here about shit like this on the regular.

Anyways guy im dun arguing with you have a nice day.
You try to make it sound like prison is cool. You fucking gangsters got it all wrong.

Apr 8, 2006
It is so gay watching u guys proping eachother back n forth every post.

I mean look how far yall go out the way 2 insult me.

I havnt looked at nun a yall profile or looked up anything and yall in line 2 suck my dick like im famous...

c'mon im really tryin 2 end this with a have a nice day n yall jus wanna keep sack tappin n high fiven n shit...ya prop eachother every word u speak n its lookin a lil gay.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
comin from a guy that wants to put his fingers in my ass...

but anyway if you wanna call a truce lets do it...you have your opinions about me and ant and us and the rest of the sicc have our opinions about you.

truce.

Jul 1, 2004

I havnt looked at nun a yall profile or looked up anything and yall in line 2 suck my dick like im famous...

c'mon im really tryin 2 end this with a have a nice day n yall jus wanna keep sack tappin n high fiven n shit...ya prop eachother every word u speak n its lookin a lil gay.
I never looked at shit. You're sayin enough ignorant things to keep me busy.

Oct 25, 2006

You seem left out. Have a prop.

NOT AS FIRE AS MINE!
NU UH FOO!! I HAZ DA BES BUHD DER IZ!!