OT-Official Pothead Thread (WHERE MY SMOKERZ AT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Someone said it.
I wanna make a cross joint for the hell of it.
^^^ I tried that one time, found it quite difficult and gave up. Then again I'm not great at rolling anyway, I much prefer glass bowls or bongs.

Take a picture if you manage to get it to look right, i'll prop you for your efforts haha

EDIT: damn it I hate when I put the up arrows and then someone posts before I do. *shaking fist at LDS*

DOUBLE EDIT: Just noticed that was my 420th counted post... wooo hoooooo

Jul 4, 2009
LMAO!! are you that high dude
You just wanna eat your weed? fuck go get some ho ho's or something,

@ hood heres a picture of my cousin holding one we made last week.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
HAHA Nah, I just really wanted to be high when I went to science class yesterday and sprankled that shit on my pizza. I got high as fuck and nobody in school knew it.

That's a good thing.

Jan 28, 2005
nice, 4sided! aren't cousins great? lol. Seems like a lot of people who smoke have a cousin to smoke with, i have more of my friends' cousins than siblings that way.

@ LDS I love going to class high, especially classes like Persuasion Theory. Makes all intertwining theories so interesting and applicable somehow.

Jul 1, 2004
pssst Hey psssst TheVille...dont get raped by an "internet poser"

Bitch u know how I know u a bitch? cuz u talk shit but prove nuthin...wheres yr whip yr guns...oh yeah yr broke n aint got shit....lets c yr bitch...nigga im talkin bout yr moms!
Youd get rolled up under the bunk in the joint lil homie...believe i'd be usin your lil girly butt 2 smuggle in work every visit...you bout as spineless as a FIFI n you know what that is...youd be sittin slowly cuz youd always be packin fingerz in yr ass!! Oh but u prolly dont know what that means either.
You really aint nuthin.

Ya I get mad when im disrespected by people who aint shit.I KNOW U AINT SHIT 4 A FACT BITCH NOW WHAT?
Your the only person that boasted (means to brag) about the material things you have. Honestly, you talkin about puttin fingers up dudes ass???? WTF!?

Get outta here faggot.

Nov 14, 2002
youd be sittin slowly cuz youd always be packin fingerz in yr ass!! Oh but u prolly dont know what that means either.
I'm afraid to ask... But why is it a bad thing if I don't know what you mean about packing fingers in my ass?

Jul 4, 2009
nice, 4sided! aren't cousins great? lol. Seems like a lot of people who smoke have a cousin to smoke with, i have more of my friends' cousins than siblings that way.
He was the first person I ever smoked with back when I was 12
HAHA Nah, I just really wanted to be high when I went to science class yesterday and sprankled that shit on my pizza. I got high as fuck and nobody in school knew it.

That's a good thing.
Indeed it is a good thing and something I must try, point blank shits expensive out here(the joy of slanging through black dealers) I tend to not wanna waste what I buy out here so Im just gonna get a papa Johns pizza tonight and sprinkle a little of the sour diseal I have on top of the fucker and come back with the results

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol@ this dude. I dont brag about how much i have. I make a decent living doing what i do. I aint struggling thats for sure. If i didnt have student loans to pay off i would have useless shit. But sorry i like to not really worry about material things. I like to take care of my sister and put her through dental assistant school, pay off my loans, send money to a couple friends in the pen, make sure my cousins got nice clothes so all the negros dont pick on them at school. I took my sister on a vaction this year that we would never have got to go on if i didnt bust my ass and do things i didnt wanna do.

Once i decide to actually put this diploma to use then maybe i will brag about what i got. Right now its just not worth it.

Now thats some real shit. and if u cant respect that fuck you. come to kc anytime

anyway im cooking some enchiladas and then grub and smokeee

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol this dude business is closed down...and its a hole in the wall...what is that place to rent....a G maybe a coupe g's a month? hahahaha I bet 50% of the people here could afford that.

little ass hole in the wall no parking no customers lol