ONLINE PERSONALITIES....WHO IS A GOOD PERSON IN YOUR EYES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
thanks to everyone that showed me luv...there are alot of coo ass folks on here and there are alot of dumb ass bitches on here also....but the good folks is what brings me back to discuss and read about all types of subjects....folks off the head are...

Freeze
JR
Staxxx
kalibah
porter
chief n hay
2 8
rose city playa
shea
kadafi
gimmi-sum
EA
paso
killahoe
vamps
d-luzional
d-sane
drawmuh
sixxness
young moe
juan million
jade
krishna
deep thought
playa rae
sweet916
curbie
big j
eMDe
evilwayz
evidence
Cold Blooded
Rez
MS
Robb
m-phive
j-law
cranky
villian
skilled assassin
kaze

....and i hit a blank..my bad if i forgot ya....you know its all luv still

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'm guessin i got a long list.....

d-sane
yv
206ridah
thearrival
jazzysmom
purebred hogg
cola
notes
kaze
mr. villain
skilled assassin
mr. dog
cool nutz
sikindividuoh
decoy
blutarski
killahoe
all out hogg
knucklez
JADE :)
typcee
the bloccster
the booza
lil cs
c-lim
juan million
drawmuh
d-lu
evilwayz
vamps
t1
cranky
syko
d-locc
emde
sicxx degree
sicc demon

i think that's about it...

Apr 25, 2002
There are a lot of tight people on the siccness too many to name. Here is a list of the people who really present themselves right on here:

Mr. Villian
Mo-X
Lil' G
D-Sane
Naked Man
C.O.L.A
Notes
YV
thearrival
sikindividuoh
Mr. Dog
Cool nutz
Dak iller twins
King Czar
eMDe
sixxness
Arsen
Gatewon
Cash
Playa Rae
Big Robb
T-1
DJ Mark 7
Pete Dog
206Ridah
Ram C Note
Curbie
Drawmuh
Vamps
B-12
Bigg D
Overdoze
MrDontGIVEaFUCK
edj
Kaze
Mr. Bilistic
Masked Man 206
Juan Million
Killahoe
Mr. Freeze
Decoy
NBD
Lil CS
Cranky
D-Locc
the bloccster
Bammer
EA
Deep Thought
Dvious
Blutarski
Yung Venom
Big J
Luke-E

Anyone I didn't mention im sure it will come to me later.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

and now for the bad persons in my eyes

DEEPEASTHOE187umKILLA

fucc this scary ass busta.... i'm currently plottin out the mission. choices so far:

1. go to SFSU. log on to the siccness at any computer in one of the labs adjecent to the humanities lab. wait til he gets on, and post something on the board that'lle lure him to a payphone so he can give me a call. when he steps outside of the lab *POW* tirejacc to the bacc of the fuccin' dome. mummify his ass in duct tape and put him in my trunk. turn the subwoofers up to the max.
2. same as #1, but instead, start the mission nearing the date of the siccness picnic. when #1 is completed, bring him fully conscious to the siccness picnic via my car trunk, where me and all of the siccness faculty commense to deal with him in one big brutal beating. Dump his body into Lake Cunningham, or simply send him down one of the waterslides at Raging Waters and make it look like he drowned.

muthafuccas best respect somethin' or keep own bluffin
coz in the eyes of a true, busta'z aint nothin

oh coy! what it is

G

gangsta4real

EA aka Gangsta Eight is a bitch ass hoe. He aint no rapper. He aint shit. My plan is even sicker. Im gonna bring some dog meat so EA can eat it at the Siccness picnic. Then Im gonna unleash my 3 red nose pits as I got EA tied up and duck tapped . After the dogs chew his ass up for 30 minutes( about 6 Too short old school songs) I then gonna put EA body on the road so I can roll my K-5 over his body. Then my nigga Mitch will roll his Harley Davidson on EA's head . After that if he is still is alive we gonna burn his body at Ocean Beach as our bonefire .

You want to come to State then meet me at Malcolm X plaza at 5:45pm.
You gonna get your place cocktailed 4056 Decato by next week by my Cambodian Crip Tenderloin Connection. So be paranoid, thats the only way to survive. If your punk ass got some nuts ( pussy) then you can see me in clearview at the Pete Rock Concert. My niggas will call you with a few clues on your phone . My Cambodians crip will be firts. Then my Mexican partners.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You just proved how much of a bitch you are. You're going to have OTHER people handle your shit for you. If your real show up SOLO. You continue to prove how much of a bitch you are. Give it up NOBODY here believes you. You are obviously a little bitch because you try WAY too hard to prove otherwise. So fucc you and anyone else pathetic of enough to associate with your bitch ass.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol @ cambodian crips

nigga u all talk an' been sayin the same shit fo' months, an' i'm still here, u bitch ass gay frat boy
u better beg those cambodian crips and mexicans to do yo' dirty work for u.... and real soon muthafucca
u betta get me fo' i get u, bitch u rilly testin' my patience
u think this is some sort of joke muthafucca??
go head an' tell some busta'z to come to my address
i don't need no friends to do my dirty work, just my 2 .45's
let it craaaccccccccc

May 27, 2002
much love to............

gatewon: the most insightful person i have talked to from this board...sees both sides of every story and is respectful when he posts

jlaw: ive tryed to connect with my folks law plenty of times this year....never happened....but hes always been a coo cat to chop it with, always shows love to me and some of my rappin partners...findin shit for us to do

drawmuh: most self motivated person on here.....not only wants to succeed, but has the WILL and DRIVE to do it, no matter what you and i think

smurf: i love this mothafuccas spits in the flows forum!!!!!!!! he is always humble, not really carin that we feel his shit.....he wanna know what he can do to get better

some more of my folks......
d-locc
biggz (Mr Dont Give a FUCK)
m-phive
rip
lynch
curbie
cranky
jade
rellesh
phantom
jj da mothafuccin babay
yung venom
mr typcee

dam i know im forgetting a few folks......lemme come bacc when i rememeber

Apr 25, 2002
Much love to all those that feel I'm a good person. There are many many people on here that I have immense respect for, and there may be a few that I manage to forget and it is completely unintended.

Vamps (even though you like to clown, LMAO)
CB-e (much respect)
Cacarot (same as above)
GATE (whatup homie?)
Deviant
Decoy (still waitin' to hear that debut folks)
Smurf (savell)
Malintent (where you at?)
T-1 (nothing but respect and support homie)
Drawmuh (Do ya thang folks)
Sikindividuoh (Hogg Gawd)
MuB
MRS. TWI$TED (one day I'll make it to the bay and get to kick it with the Twi$teds)
GIMMI SUM (much respect dirty)
Tim
Deep Thought
Tha Rippa
D-Locc (nothin' but realism, gotta recognize)
Krishna (mothafuckin' VET)
Villain (even after you made that sig many moons ago, lol)
Sixxness
KVL!!!!! AKA JADE
Skilled Assassin
D-MOTHAFUCKIN-SANE (keep that SLR bangin')
NBD
BAMMER
Sacramento King
MR. SHAWN B
FUCK YOU BITCH aka Leader
JLAW
Roloc (even after the video incident, I still got respect)
MJP
Balance

Fuck I'm drawin' a blank now....I'll hit it back when I replenish that memory......

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

45Yr Old Virgin said:
that arkanum /elephantitis, manne he's the coolest dude ever and biggest sex machine this side of canada......woooooohoooooooo
teapot gankstaz in the house

ceeeeeyaaaatch!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sikindaviduoh
ogMS
m-phever
Tooper
Cranky
Hoop
Vamps
Silas
Cool Nutz
Villian
Msane
Gimmi Sum
Shawn std B
Young Assault
Concluzions
Mub
Ms.Twizzle
Kaze
MjP AKA Rabies....lol
Night Shield
Big Oso Loc
JR
SlimLoc1
Reese Loc
Jade
Lil CS
EA
Tennkamin (sp)
Shea
YoungMoe

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:
Sikindaviduoh
ogMS
m-phever
Tooper
Cranky
Hoop
Vamps
Silas
Cool Nutz
Villian
Msane
Gimmi Sum
Shawn std B
Young Assault
Concluzions
Mub
Ms.Twizzle
Kaze
MjP AKA Rabies....lol
Night Shield
Big Oso Loc
JR
SlimLoc1
Reese Loc
Jade
Lil CS
EA
Tennkamin (sp)
Shea
YoungMoe

And fuck that guy Jesse...hes got NO peronality what so EVER...not even in 3D!

Damn thats cold Cam...thought we was buddies:(

Apr 25, 2002
How could I forget Heat Myser, Night Shield, Big Oso Loc, MPhive, Gangsta Reese, and MiZnKoNsPiQuOz who are all really tight people. After recently talking with Mrs Twisted who seems cool as hell i got to add her to the list too.