ONLINE PERSONALITIES....WHO IS A GOOD PERSON IN YOUR EYES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
right back atcha shea.i feel the same for the people you listed cept mrs. twisted we never got to chop it up but i'm sure she's coo.villain and krishna always been cool with me.alot of people are cool to me on here.i appreciate that.

sup to blight and hoop,vamps,gangsta eight,gate,smurf,devient,x-loc,decoy,miskonspicous.

if i missed you it ain't nuthen but my mind slippen.

it's all good though.

Jul 26, 2002
SHEA said:

LET ME ADD SONYA REAL QUICK....I WASENT NAMING THE ONLY FOLKS ONLINE I PERSONALLY THOUGHT WERE COOL- SO....NO LOW BLOWS TO THE CATS I DIDNT MENTION ON MINE...I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE FEEL GOING.

FOR THE RECORD, THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE I THINK ARE REAL GOOD FOLKS...I JUST COULDNT NAME THEM ALL IN 1 THREAD.

SS
Thanks Shea .... I know I was just playin with ya ...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I got love for a bunch of cats on the board and there's a smaller number that I would do damn near anything for even though I might have never met them.

Some good folks to me (some I've met or known already/some not):
Shea (You always been real and you got a sense of humor like me. Once we meet it's gonna be like long lost brothers man.)
Mac Pacino (Self-explanatory: just a good man to know.)
Stizon Skrilla (I barely know homeboy, but he gets major love from me. I don't think anyone on the boards speaks the real like him.)

There's a bunch more like M-Dash from N.B.D., illmannered666, senatorofdayae, Mr. D.O.G., Cool Nutz, B-12, Dank Sinatra. The list goes on and on. It's a trip, for all the douchebags on the boards that don't really contribute anything worthwhile, there's even more genuine good people that you can get along with. God bless siccness.net!!!

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 26, 2002
shout outs:

wt sav
toop
dloocc 60
x-loc
tragic
roxy
hoop
m-phive
mr.freeze
big j
blight
gangstaeight
krishna
sweet916
codeine
tim

and my nia shea, i can tell jus by this site u a rilla. shtay tru.

fold.

M

MrFreeze

shots out to the followin folks:

decoy
biggz
shea
t-spoon
dlocc60
playa rae from dugout records
juan million
tha schizo
tim
sweets
cuddie cut
cranky
vamps
og ms
big robb
m-phive
skilled assasin
gate won
gangstaeight

and anyone i forgot-its still all good my bad for forgettin you but you know marijuana affects the memory.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
and anyone i forgot-its still all good my bad for forgettin you but you know marijuana affects the memory.
hahahaha

Damn, there are alot of good folks here...too many to name. Much love to Freeze though for givin me a shout out. The folks that I wanna shout out to...yall know who you are.

Apr 25, 2002
i forgot about cranky.sup to m$ too he's cool gave me a shot out on droops album.tim too even though he says he seems negative he always makes us laugh.sup atf,t-spoon sup?

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
PHIVERS LIST

OPH COURSE MY ABA PHAM...THEN...

SHEA
BG TAZ LOC
MR PHREEZE
JUAN MILLION
DECOY
GATE WON
T-SPOON
TYPCEE
POETIC CHOCO
SWEETS
JADE
DEEP THOUGHT
SGT HUSTLE
PASO
J-LAW
ALL THEM DIRTEE DUDES (THANKS 2 YALL...U THE BEST)

I'LL BE BACK WITH MORE WHEN THEY POP IN MY HEAD PIECE...

...ABA

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's hard to say cause there's alot of people(such as myself) who don't really show much personality and shit over the computer so no one knows much about them.
there's some fags on here, a couple people are always kissin people's asses but most people here seem cool (even though i haven't met any of em - i am in Toronto after all) but some people who seem cool to me are :
Shea
Young Moe
Dlocc60
Duece
Tim-C
Sgt. Hustle
Deep Thought
Young Lou

there's alot of others - 90% of the people on here seem alright though

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah homie..... i've met a bunch of folks from the board at different siccness events and just meetin up to kick it..... like 91.6% of the folks i've met are cool as fuck..... my alcoholic ass can get pretty funny but when it comes down to it i'm chill as fuck.... i'm bout drinkin and makin music and kickin' it.....

my closest folks on here that i've kept up with thru the years.....
vamps, curbie, gatewon, 28 tha native, JR, decoy, roses, the siccmade family, roloc, game insane, junior, villian, man there's a grip..... lets just say that the siccness got some cool cats no doubt..... can't wait to get back to cali and hook up with all of yall to kick it and record some heaters.....

Eargasm Entertainment....
to be continued....

Medicine Man

Apr 25, 2002
~AWW SOMEONE NAMED ME!=0)THANKZ PHIVE..HERE WE GO FOR MY LIST[in NO specific order]

SMURF,VAMPZ,LEADER,GATE WON,EVIL WAYZ,VILLAIN,SKITZ,PLAYA RAE,M-PHIVE,BIG ROBB,DEEP THOUGHT,SHEA[even though he didn't mention me]MIZZLUVLEENEZZ,SO CONTAJUS,eMDe,KARLIE,TYPCEE,N-SANE,CRAAAANKY,POETIC,SWEETZ,ROXY,ULUVMYASS,CURBIE,JAZZYSMOM,BIGGZ,JLAW,HELLA TWIST3D,HOTT CAROLINA BABE,EVIL LATINO,KALIBAH,MIZ X RAIDED,PRINCEZZ,SLAPPIN BEATZ,SERVNU151,SIXXNESS,TIM C,T.A GUERRERRO,XIANEX,D-LOCC[neva had a convo with him,but he seemz real as fawk]HOGGLIFE,EL MOSITA,HERESY,209 GOOD FELLA,THA RIPPA,REESE AND I SAVED THA BEST FOR LAST..JUAN MUTHA FAWKIN MILLION!LOL..THA FOOH COULDN'T EVEN NAME HIS BORICUA MAMI,BUT YEAH..IF I LEFT YOU OUT DONT BITCH ABOUT IT,IT'Z ALL LUV FROM ME!:devious: ~209~

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
JadyJade (and u know this gurl....thanx 4 bein there 4 me)
KAH (one cool futhamukka)
BigShea
Booza Smurf
D-locc
Juan Milly
Swisha Splittah
OverDoze
GateWon (thanx 4 all tha help big Homie.......)
$ea$ick
T-1

Apr 25, 2002
shyt i have a few people 2 ha ha
Jade
Smurf
Drastic Loc
Chief & Hay- Im still thinkin bout that plan ill get at ya tho.
My boy menace i didnt know posted up on here
Both Reese's
Rae
Tammy
Kalibah
Theres a few more just cant think.
Much Luv,
Sheena