ONLINE PERSONALITIES....WHO IS A GOOD PERSON IN YOUR EYES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just a few hollars

i havent been fortunate enough to meet anyone on the 91 but........

krishna (chopped it up a few times on the celly, seems like a coo cat)

leader aka fuckyoubitch (i had him twisted at first, but he kicks some real knowledge)

dlocc60 (had my runs in with him, but he also comes REAL, i can appreciate that)

there some others that seem like coo individuals, but thats all that comes to mind......... much respect to the whole 91 board.....its all love

May 10, 2002
Damn Shea- Leaving me out dog?? haha...Shea is a person I'd like to meet, seems cool as hell..

Lil C.S.- who I met and is as tight in person as he is on here.
Dlocc60- just cuz he's always got an opinion and never holds back anything for it...seems like a real cat even though I know we've had different thoughts a couple times
T-1- chopped it up a while ago and was cool..wish we coulda connected when you came to Daygo..
Mac Pacino- a real cat doin hustle the best way he knows how...I hope the best for him and would work with him on his realness alone..let alone the man makes good music!
J Staxxx- Was tight meeting you and hearin the heat that you're bringin...look forward to hearing more!!

and there's a lotta people I never chop it up with that would be tight to meet...

Tragic Losses
Decoy
Gate Won
T- Spoon
Vamps
B-12
M-Phive
Skilled Assassin
Young1Moe
BG Taz Loc
gangsta eight
Krishna
X-loc etc..(and more, too many to name I apologize)

ya'll make this board what it is...much love, Grant Theft

B

Blackjack 1577

I never really talked with anyone on here personally but most of ya'll siccness folks are coo. I ain't gonna bother makin up some list cuz I got love for most of tha folks on here.

out....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
FROM WHAT IVE SEEN, ONLINE FOLKZ THAT R COOOL

SOME FROM MY HEAD.....my badd if i forgot someone...

T-Spoon
Kyle
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz
EvilWayz
209veteran
ChopShop
Gate
Smurf
Beta
Lil CS
Vamps
Tragic Losses
Gangsta eight
Sgt. Hustle
Sweet916
SHEA
TIM C.........<<ADDED....haha
M-1............ADDED

There are some coool ass folkz on the
91sicc (there are bustaz here, be aware).....of course all this is based on "on-line" convos.....to truely get the real deal you would have to meet face 2 face.

I GIVE SHOUTS OUT TO ALL THE OLD 91SICCNESS VETTS...
THE OLD DAYS WERE TIGHT ASS FUCC.....IT WAS COOOOOL.

I PERFER THE SMALLER SICC ONLINE COMMUNTITY WE HAD BACC THEN, BETTER THAN THE NEW 91SICC.
THE 91 VETTS WERE ON THIS COOOOL-TRUE ASS LEVEL AND WE HAD MUTHAFUCCAZ BANN WHEN THEY GOT 3 DAMNS.....HAHA!
SOME OF YOU ARE STILL AROUND AND OTHERS HAVE MOVED ON.

its a trip to watch the 91 grow as it has.....

i dont know.....i cant call it.........im on one right now....

late

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
that's lousy, a lil dirty can't take a summer off to put together a Lyrikal Warfare album , and I'm already forgotten about...............................
I got major props for Gate Won, my lil cuzzin Drama, Vamps, D-locc60, my dirty Crankzilla, Decoy.............there is a small here if we ever needed one

Apr 25, 2002
hersey
deep thought
ea game
big oso loc
fuckyoubitch
killahoe
mr typcee
fatal nyghtmare
anothony cg
big j
skitz
tooper
poetic chocolate
blight
shea
alcohol gone
ask gracie bka brown mask
ravage
mexicano x4

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

too many to name

x-loc
youngmoe
SHEA SAVAGELLI
two11g0187
d-locc
t-speezy
bg taz loc
tim
toop daddy
young wino
Thir$ty Beezy
VeeGee
MeloTrauma
Mr.Freeze
415rolla
Kyle26 the Deep East Killa
Kavie
BIG J
realpinoy510
Decoy
J-LAW aka Kansas City Ent
Cuddie Cutmirez
NickPro

and a bunch of other fools
i'l come up with some more later

Apr 25, 2002
y'all know that i have the worst memory in the world right?

so i'll name a few off the top

Shea...this is a funny mothafucka...we gon' have to kick it some time folks(i'll leave my celly on from now on lol)

D-Locc...i just like what this cat be sayin

Vamps...that's my potna(even tho he is one of the biggest assholes i know online lol)

that cat from Toronto(i forget his name) but he seems like a cool cat...

Dank Sinatra...i've met him once and he's a coo mothafucka...

M-1...this is a cool ass cat, was good to meet him, this cat shows love like a mothafucka

Lil C.S....a real humble person, and he's cool as fuck, was good to finally meet cuddy

EightSKS...that's my dog and he be crackin me up

Gate Won...that's my mothafuckin potna right there...i got much love for this cat for always schoolin me and pullin my coat on shit...can't wait to kick it folks

JrDeviant...my bad for flakin that time lol...we gonna have to kick it(only producer ever who just went and hollered at a playa to do some work with him...we gon touch down soon

Cuddie Cut...we met briefly, but you know we gonna have to kick it sometime my Scolione holmes

Black C...we gon definately do somethin together for my album ...one cool ass playa

eMDe...got a good head on his shoulders for a youngsta...

Servin151...that's my folks TRENCH TOWN REPRESENT!!!...this is one cool ass mothafucka...

PromotionCm..another cool ass cat

Mezzano and Tenkamenkin...i like their open minds and knowledge speakin

and there's a bunch of others...
to the cats i don't like...well they prolly know it

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
There's a lot of cool people on here, but here are some shout outs:

xraidedloc831
SiKHMaDe
Sixxness
Killahoe
Skilledassassin
Swishersplitter
Hoop
Night Shield
All the cats at the Hafway House board

Sorry if I missed anyone else that I talk with a lot.

Late!