ON TOPIC: Kabosh Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol lynch looks like

1. im bout to kill this fool.
2. Looter guy.

and tech just looks like hella bothered by him....classic this will be photoshoped very soon....

and nate told his camera man to get as much of tech as possible lol....he said fuck lynch ol crip ass hahahaha

Oct 16, 2006
I haven't seen so much blatant ridiculing to NoxiousN8 since that woman who claimed to be the first woman from the Bay posted in the lyrics thread giving us her rhymes.. good times were had by all.

ECF'NW.

Jul 1, 2007
have you heard the bring me to life instrumental by evanescence?its the hardest rock beat.. i can picture tech and krizz rappin rockin to shit like that.. if thast wat kabosh will sound like well god damn

Oct 16, 2006
Just to keep the ball rolling since we have had it confirmed by RMiller that Tech is doing a "Kabosh-esque" track on Sickology 101.. I found the interview where Tech N9ne lists off possible track titles of either pre-written material for Kabosh or just the ideas that both Krizz Kaliko and Tech have slated for the album once the band is assembled.. whether they end up being used is anyones guess since the interview was done at the start of the year..

Anyway.. the tracks Tech N9ne briefly mentions for Kabosh are..

Insecure

and

Wake Me When Your Done

ECF'NW.