ON TOPIC: Kabosh Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I think it's funny that half the board flips a wig over how ICP sucks, and then they giggle like little schoolgirls over a Tech song called "areola". Yep, I tell ya what... There's nothin' I love more than a funny rap song.. uh huh.

Yep.

Jul 3, 2008
I think it's funny that half the board flips a wig over how ICP sucks, and then they giggle like little schoolgirls over a Tech song called "areola". Yep, I tell ya what... There's nothin' I love more than a funny rap song.. uh huh.

Yep.
areola has a dope beat
all the verses go hard
the hooks catchy
its about titties
and its funny

icp is trash

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I agree with p.ellz. ICP's shit is not good music made bad on purpose and because of its topic. It's just bad. The new cd samples online a really bad.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm not saying ICP is bad, or not... They suck, but they're entertaining. What's the excuse going to be to put out an entire cd of "joke/funny" songs (whatever you want to call them)?? To me, that would be like Tech ripping off ICP, despite doing it better.

Tech might be able to write better lyrics in the long run, but what's the motivation behind putting together a group of talented people to rap about nothing? How many times did you listen to an Adam Sandler cd, or a Wierd Al cd before you were like... "OK that was fun for a min... what about some real music??"

Do you guys really want a full album of "areola" tracks? I get enough of their clever puns in the sex tracks that dominate most of Tech's albums anyway.

Jul 1, 2004
I'm not saying ICP is bad, or not... They suck, but they're entertaining. What's the excuse going to be to put out an entire cd of "joke/funny" songs (whatever you want to call them)?? To me, that would be like Tech ripping off ICP, despite doing it better.

Tech might be able to write better lyrics in the long run, but what's the motivation behind putting together a group of talented people to rap about nothing? How many times did you listen to an Adam Sandler cd, or a Wierd Al cd before you were like... "OK that was fun for a min... what about some real music??"

Do you guys really want a full album of "areola" tracks? I get enough of their clever puns in the sex tracks that dominate most of Tech's albums anyway.
I think an album with JUST 816 Boys (tech, kutt, krizz and makzilla) would be better than either of the Collabo albums. Not necessarily all the songs be as pointless as areola. But on the other hand...i guess kutt and krizz are all over the albums anyway.

Nov 14, 2002
A cd full of Areola tracks would blow the fuck up
You're a faggot.

I think an album with JUST 816 Boys (tech, kutt, krizz and makzilla) would be better than either of the Collabo albums. Not necessarily all the songs be as pointless as areola. But on the other hand...i guess kutt and krizz are all over the albums anyway.
Isn't the whole point of the "816 Boys" that they make funny songs? It's one thing if they put together a regular album but the whole "816 Boys" thing comes off as a joke to me. Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Jan 30, 2008
Isn't the whole point of the "816 Boys" that they make funny songs? It's one thing if they put together a regular album but the whole "816 Boys" thing comes off as a joke to me. Perhaps I'm mistaken.
Agreed. Anything more than one 816 boys song is counter-productive to their message. If somebody wants to hear more songs like that one, listen to the music they are criticizing. It's not like you can't find it. Most of it is on this station called MTV.

Oct 20, 2008
I had a friend listen to the collab cd awhile back and I was like what songs did you like? He said that areola track is fire. I laughed at him. He said he only skimmed through the tracks....

Jul 1, 2004
Thats basically what i was sayin...just a group album of tech kutt and krizz doin actual music...then I said well...theyre all over albums anyway. So I should've edited my post.