ON TOPIC: Kabosh Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Here's an ON TOPIC thread...

I want to hear Kabosh. Yes, I read the interview where he talks about it, and it possibly taking place after Killer, but... I'd prefer to just hear that right now. Did they ever release anything beyond what was on the Everready bonus cd?

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
It seems like 75% rap 75% rock

Its beyond any crunk or any rapcore shit

I'd like to see it happen, but like the many "projects" before it; never going to happen.

Dec 14, 2005
they better not drop that project...sounded like something no ones ever heard...

Plus i was intrigued when Tech said a lot of his crazy ideas were going to come out in Kabosh...

Oh, so Critical Bill did the instrumental for Little Pills?....

Jul 1, 2004
they better not drop that project...sounded like something no ones ever heard...

Plus i was intrigued when Tech said a lot of his crazy ideas were going to come out in Kabosh...

Oh, so Critical Bill did the instrumental for Little Pills?....
I could be wrong but i thought Rob Rebeck did the instrumental.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah it seems odd that they would cancel the thing all together when Tech is on some "I'm not doing any more solo rap albums and concentrating on Kabosh".... I don't believe the thing about the rap albums, but that's a pretty strong statement to just say fuck it.

I'll be very upset to find out they put it on the shelf.

Oct 9, 2002
Yeah it seems odd that they would cancel the thing all together when Tech is on some "I'm not doing any more solo rap albums and concentrating on Kabosh".... I don't believe the thing about the rap albums, but that's a pretty strong statement to just say fuck it.

I'll be very upset to find out they put it on the shelf.
eh tech has had other group projects that have never came to fruition as well... no big surprise...

cant remember the name of the one off hand though right now..