Omaha show bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
thank you, the reason i sound like a whiny bitch is because i really want this job, and i think it would be fun.
it better be something to do with either paintballs or go carts otherwise its not fun

but yeah..dont trip....years back i think i was at an everready show and i had an interview the next day and everyone around me smoking but me..took a piss test the next afternoon and passed...just drink whether its water or beer as long as your pissing and then drink cranberry juice to help with the flush before bed..2nd hand shouldnt ruin your job opportunity unless they take hair...in which case were all fucked

Sep 12, 2005
it better be something to do with either paintballs or go carts otherwise its not fun

but yeah..dont trip....years back i think i was at an everready show and i had an interview the next day and everyone around me smoking but me..took a piss test the next afternoon and passed...just drink whether its water or beer as long as your pissing and then drink cranberry juice to help with the flush before bed..2nd hand shouldnt ruin your job opportunity unless they take hair...in which case were all fucked
thanks, and no its not about those things, its a wheel chair assistant at an airfield. I dont have time to do all those things and piss every 5 minutes because im going to Phoenix tomorrow and im going to be busy.

Mar 12, 2006
last tour was KOD and lynch only had 2 tracks where i was ( santa cruz ) refuse to lose and DOA and first degree and COS were on stage with him i dont recall c-lim jumping on the band wagon until recent
Here (In Omaha), BLH wasnt even in attendance at KOD Tour. Like I said, I think Scoob came out and did a song and a half (Salue was one for sure), then he bailed.

This time it appears Scoob will have more than that, although thats where shit got cut off. Then like I said BLH does like 6-7 songs it seemed like, always lose track live when im there obviously not whats on my mind.

Jan 4, 2005
and, im really pissed off at the pot smokers at the show cuz i just found out a drug test can show that up if you just smell it, and i have a drug test for a JOB soon. CAN YOU FUCKING SMOKE YOUR POT BEFORE THE SHOW? DO YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT A JOB?

you can not test postive for intaking 2nd hand pot smoke. even if you did. 2nd hand pot smoke will not put your nanograms over 75 which be a postive ua. if you have ever smoked pot in your life, you will always test postive for it, just be around 20 nanograms. you have to inhale weed straight off the weed to get your nanograms above 75 for a postive ua.

Jul 1, 2004
You would have to hotbox a small area to test postitive! If you didnt feel high, you're probably gonna pass. If your that freaked out go to WalMart and grab some Niacin from the vitamin isle and take 5 every other hour and drink hella water. That works pretty well.

Also, If you smoke before the show your high will be going down the longer your in there. They smoke inside to stay high. Dont like it? Dont stand around the people smoking. Its not that hard to move to a different area.

Jul 1, 2004
thanks, and no its not about those things, its a wheel chair assistant at an airfield. I dont have time to do all those things and piss every 5 minutes because im going to Phoenix tomorrow and im going to be busy.
You come in here crying about failing a drug test and people give you ideas to help but you're just too busy? I hope you fail. You gotta do what you gotta do to pass bud. Especially if you think you inhaled enough(which you probably did not)

Jan 4, 2005
niacin isnt good for the heart???? fuck ive been taking 6-7 750mg pills a night clearing my system out

the funny thing is. when they test for pot, they don't test for delta 9 thc. they test for delta 10 and 11 thc. 10 and 11 don't even do anything to you. the delta 9 thc (which gets you high) leaves your body within 6 hrs after entering the body.

Dec 14, 2005
its pass/fail so as long as you passed. and what were the circumstances of the second hand? what were you the only non-smoker in a compact car with all the windows up or somethin?

Sep 24, 2002
nope cause there wasn't nothing but alcoholic in my system for an entire month and half prior

and the fact they asked me if i been smoking so they knew what levels where for what lol