Omaha show bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
so if i understand correctly.....health/safety comes second to the show....i can see you have your priorities correct
well, no. i meant that the venue cared so much about getting the performers out of the building but told people to stay and find out if it was a leak or just a stinkbomb. so would you leave if it really was just a bad smell? would you be pissed off if you had to listen to the rest of the show outside on the sidewalk? i mean i wanted to get out of there, but at the same time wanted to make sure it really was done before i left.

Sep 30, 2006
and yes, big scoob and lynch are both in the middle of Techs set. lynch had some time without tech, but tech was out there for big scoobs set. and i wish i got to see my world!! probably one of the songs missed.

Sep 30, 2006
he DOES get his own set. the setlist is changed up a little from previous tours.

cognito came out first had a set

prozak followed with his set

then kutt and krizz both had their own opening sets, instead of doing a few songs during techs set

then tech came out for like 30-45 min

brotha lynch had a set within techs with c-lim, they did like 6 songs or so.. did a old track off of lynch by inch and other new songs.

then tech and big scoob came on for 2 songs then they stopped the show.

i would imagine scoob had a couple more songs, tech would do his thing for another 30 min and close with my world. just my guess though.

Jan 16, 2007
im saying is id rather have kutt and krizz do mini sets within techs set LIKE NORMAL....and give Lynch 45 minutes to and hour by himself....LIKE they did for Slaughterhouse jesus now im kinda let down and not as excited

Jan 16, 2007
i aint cryin...im just sayin lynch deserves more then 6 songs especially since he has more musical credibility then every person on this tour...just sayin

Jul 4, 2009
he DOES get his own set. the setlist is changed up a little from previous tours.

cognito came out first had a set

prozak followed with his set

then kutt and krizz both had their own opening sets, instead of doing a few songs during techs set

then tech came out for like 30-45 min

brotha lynch had a set within techs with c-lim, they did like 6 songs or so.. did a old track off of lynch by inch and other new songs.

then tech and big scoob came on for 2 songs then they stopped the show.

i would imagine scoob had a couple more songs, tech would do his thing for another 30 min and close with my world. just my guess though.
shit that sounds crazy

Sep 30, 2006
so was it a stink bomb or a gas leak?

either way fuckin juggalos....if that shit happens im starting a magnets chant.
im pretty sure it was a gas leak. i was upstairs and it started to smell really bad like some propane or natural gas or something! when we were leaving, there were several fire tucks and police cars. also there was a hazordous materials truck pulling up. so not for sure but i really hope it was a gas leak and not some little fucker that ruined our show.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
well, no. i meant that the venue cared so much about getting the performers out of the building but told people to stay and find out if it was a leak or just a stinkbomb. so would you leave if it really was just a bad smell? would you be pissed off if you had to listen to the rest of the show outside on the sidewalk? i mean i wanted to get out of there, but at the same time wanted to make sure it really was done before i left.
if the venue thought there was a real issue and wanted to vacate the performers from the area thats cause enough for me to say fuck it and walk as well...always another show...plus the stink bomb maybe a cover up to the actual problem..the gas. the show didnt continue meaning there was a serious issue. if it turned out to be a stink bomb, oh well im really not trying to get blown up ( unless by that of a female persuasion ) at a tech show......for me there will always be another show at another time.

as far lynch only getting 6 tracks ( if i read right ) thats plenty for him for right now...lynch doesnt tour much outside of the sac area and even for sac he didnt do alot of shows...gotta get him into the full swing and then let him loose...kali and kutt been touring for a minute and they're finally getting attention away from tech

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im pretty sure it was a gas leak. i was upstairs and it started to smell really bad like some propane or natural gas or something! when we were leaving, there were several fire tucks and police cars. also there was a hazordous materials truck pulling up. so not for sure but i really hope it was a gas leak and not some little fucker that ruined our show.
so you knew that something wasnt right with the smell...so you stayed inside to make sure?

Sep 30, 2006
so you knew that something wasnt right with the smell...so you stayed inside to make sure?
say what you want, but i would like to make sure that the shows over before i leave. your right there will be another show, but i paid to got to this one and would like to see the whole set. of coarse i dont want to get blown up, but like i said i smelled something and didnt know what the fuck to think. ive never had the pleasure of smelling a "stink bomb" so dont know what it smells like.

so, you can think or say that my health comes second to the show. but thats not how it is. everything kinda happened quick, some people left right when they stopped playing and some people including me stayed around a few minutes to find out for sure that the show was over.