Omaha show bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2010
I was there. It was during Scoob's verse and he just stopped looked like he was going to puke and went off stage then Travis came out and told Tech to stop. Then they said there was a gas leak they called the Fire Department and ended the show

May 31, 2007
Come on now, keep up with the Juggalo insults. It wouldn't be "Maybe a juggalo farted..." and more like "Maybe a juggalo showed up..."
You mother fucker.. I was gonna say something along those lines.. Kain always comin up with jokes.

Well anyway, how was the show up until that and anyone got a setlist?

Sep 30, 2006
thought the show was really good. it was good to see the sets kinda change up a little.

cognito was ok, havent listend to any of his music yet thought. so i didnt know any of the songs, but it was alright.

prozak did the same songs he usually does, not really my cup of tea but he can rock the crowd..

nice to see kutt and krizz get some more stage time without tech, they had their own little sets. both of which were pretty good.(not sure if Irv da phenom tries to act like tech on purpose?? but it kinda seemed that way. not hating, the way he moves around on stage it just reminds me of tech a little.)

i liked Techs set, it was different thats for sure.. he really didnt play any "out there" songs that i was hoping for. meaning songs that he rarely does on tour. but yet we had to leave early, so not sure of what big scoob and any other songs that tech was going to play.

overall, if it wasnt for the extreme heat inside the building causing it to be 120 F'n degrees and the gas leak (some people said it was a stink bomb, but i was upstairs and i was getting dizzy as fuck and it did smell of gas really bad). it would have been probaly the best show yet i have seen.

Sep 30, 2006
i agree.. but what i thought was fucked up is at the end of one of big scoobs songs, travis was on the side of the stage and signaling for tech to get off stage. he finished the song, made the farting comment as Travis dragged him off quickly. then, i started to smell gas.. i thought it was my head playin tricks on me, because he said gas. but i started to get dizzy, so we went downstairs by the entrance to get some fresh air. scenario came on the saying that the show was not canceled and said that it might have been a stink bomb. they had to figure it out, well the problem is they cared so much about the artists to get them out of the building into the tour busses(which i dont blame them at all) but if we left the building we couldnt get back in.. we waited a couple more min and then he announced it was done.

i mean i understand about the seriousness of a gas leak, but if we left and it was a stink bomb and the show continued we would be fucked too.

so...

Mar 12, 2006
Yeah, shit was definitely weird. Im trying to think of positives, hopefully that means next time Tech comes back its at a new venue. Sokol is sick, but its old as frick and it literally has to be 120degrees in there (yes I know theres people in there going nuts but Ive been to like 5 different venues and its never that bad).

Also, we are lucky it didnt happen when like Prozak was on, at least we got to see the 1st half of Techs set. And theres still the slim chance they re-do the show, but if it was a stinkbomb they probably wont.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i agree.. but what i thought was fucked up is at the end of one of big scoobs songs, travis was on the side of the stage and signaling for tech to get off stage. he finished the song, made the farting comment as Travis dragged him off quickly. then, i started to smell gas.. i thought it was my head playin tricks on me, because he said gas. but i started to get dizzy, so we went downstairs by the entrance to get some fresh air. scenario came on the saying that the show was not canceled and said that it might have been a stink bomb. they had to figure it out, well the problem is they cared so much about the artists to get them out of the building into the tour busses(which i dont blame them at all) but if we left the building we couldnt get back in.. we waited a couple more min and then he announced it was done.

i mean i understand about the seriousness of a gas leak, but if we left and it was a stink bomb and the show continued we would be fucked too.

so...

so if i understand correctly.....health/safety comes second to the show....i can see you have your priorities correct