Oh look, Robo is still trying to get revenge.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
In canada KFC serves coleslaw, macaroni salad, potato salad, and soup. It's a family meal. I understand eating the chicken with your bare hands but not the other shit.

Most Canadians eat everything with utensils.
You guys dont have the biscuits though, correct? Thats what my sis' boyfriend always complains about. You guys also have fries. We have potato wedges.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Can't make a screen cap, but Robo went in on me, Tony Lo and Chree on twitter last night.........LMAO!!

@BigChree YOU BITCH ASS FAGGET POINDEXTER U AINT SHIT ILL SPLIT UR WIG IF I SEE U IN TRAFFIC. THICK GLASSES FAGGET BAYGAY LIFE TATTOOD HOMO

@BigChree CHREE IS GOIN GET HIS GLASSES SMASHED INTO HIS FACE.

@danadane707 GO SHAVE UR MUSTACH N EAT SUM MORE TACOS TRICK.

@tonylobeats I LIKE DRAWING UR MOM LOSER ASS BITCH. YOUR BEATS ARE WACK AS FUCK GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BITCHBOY.

@tonylobeats YOU MR POTATOHEAD MAD MAGAZINE MASCOT LOOKIN SQUARE ASS BITCH TONYHOMO PRODUCTIONZ AINT NO ONE FUCKIN WIT U.

ITS FUNNY HOW PPL TALK SHIT ON SOMEONES LOOKS AND THEY THEMSELVES HAVE NO ROOM TO HATE CUZZ THEY LOOK LIKE SQUARE ASS BITCHES THEMSELVES.

LMAOOO!!!!

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
lol wow. this is just ridiculous.

i've never seen anybody get so completely owned and still continue to talk shit and make threats after all this time.

i really think he's semi-retarded.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol wow. this is just ridiculous.

i've never seen anybody get so completely owned and still continue to talk shit and make threats after all this time.

i really think he's semi-retarded.
seriously, i agree. i don't think he's playing with a full deck. that whole thing about making fake myspace pages so they could communicate to each other, that sealed it for me. dude aint right.