Oh look, Robo is still trying to get revenge.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i wonder if we all just ignore him though, like no attention whatsoever... how much longer he'll continue to lash out at siccness members like this...

(sadly i think even months or years later he would probably do the same shit)

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i woke up this morning to a knock at the door...it was loud and i wondered if it was the police, by the time I got to the door the person had left..

i looked fown and saw a orange powder on my door handle and cheeto crumbs on my doormat, it was at that very moment I realized that shit got real.

Yall hide your children and families cause ROBOKILLA is out there hunting us down...

LMAO @ WEBSITE HARASSMENT MAKING YOU CUT YOUR HAIR...

WHAT AN EMO

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
[robo dodson] hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husbands, and hide yo cheeseburgers cuz they eatin everybody out here [/robo dodson]

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ his empty gun and the mad scientist face he got goin on

i wonder how much eggin on he needs til he climbs...erm pays a crane to lift him to the top of a building, to jump off

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
ahahhaha @ the token "don't fuck with me" photo... complete with rifle that has never been fired before

this kid is a lonely monument of raw cholesterol who's apparently covered from head to toe in orange peels, and considering how fat he is, the fact that this photo only takes up 40 kb in disk space completely boggles the mind

::

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Does anyone remember one of the real first exposure on siccness, back when illstylez was up?
There was some wannabe norteno dude that posted up a pic of him allegedly holdin an sks of ak47....eventually cats over analyzed the picture and found the exact make and model of the airsoft gun he was holding up....shit was comedy.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol @ "timebombs" info

Sex: Male
Birthday: November 12
Parents: Lawson Pride
Siblings: Nicholas Michael Jay
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
Dating
A Relationship
Networking
Current City: Charleston, Illinois
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Political Views: Liberal
Religious Views: I'm catholic, but I don't hate on anybodies religion, love and unity - Don't discriminate
My name is Jeff, and I strive to be a better man everyday, no matter what part of my life it's in... I like to dance alot, play football, write poetry, sing, hang with my true homies, play PS3, joke around, make people happy and listen to music (Especially 311, 2pac, and lots of R&B). My major is in Sociology, and Criminal justice because I want to be an officer one day...My favorite color is black but I'm not emo, lol.. When it comes to girls, I love long brown hair, a pretty face, and most importantly a great personality and maturity. I like to make girls laugh and I will do the dumbest things to get a smile out of you...On a more serious note, I consider myself a romantic gentleman, lf you are loyal to me then I'll treat you like the queen you are, and I want a real gf, not a good time...Have a nice day, stay positive and love yourself =@)
lolwut