Oh look, Robo is still trying to get revenge.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
this one had me crackin up hahaha...u look hella satisfied and self-assured here, timebomb. Im not even seeing where the diss is.
That picture aint photoshopped breh,that's me just before I got caught with a half a pound of dank mayne...da fuck u thought brodie??? Notice the starz and stripez nigga??? Don't fuck mayne

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's fucking awesome. I want to have a gold plate and spoon/fork that I keep around my neck so when I go places I can use my own utensils.

Sorry KFC I don't need that plastic fork, I got my own shit.

Feb 11, 2006
That's fucking awesome. I want to have a gold plate and spoon/fork that I keep around my neck so when I go places I can use my own utensils.

Sorry KFC I don't need that plastic fork, I got my own shit.
2 points brodie....the fake counterfeit golden plate and knife/fork chain and pendant aint fubu and they do not come with matching salt and pepper pot earing studs..so beware of fake imitations mayne
Ok second point is...everyone knows u aint needin no plate and cutlery to eat kfc mayne u chow down on dat shiznit str8 from the buket with yo hands mayne...fuck a spork brodie...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
2 points brodie....the fake counterfeit golden plate and knife/fork chain and pendant aint fubu and they do not come with matching salt and pepper pot earing studs..so beware of fake imitations mayne
Ok second point is...everyone knows u aint needin no plate and cutlery to eat kfc mayne u chow down on dat shiznit str8 from the buket with yo hands mayne...fuck a spork brodie...
In canada KFC serves coleslaw, macaroni salad, potato salad, and soup. It's a family meal. I understand eating the chicken with your bare hands but not the other shit.

Most Canadians eat everything with utensils.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
all that shit come in a cup

no need for a fork

just tilt your head back, and aim breh