Official World Cup 2014 Brasil Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Howard is world class, the rest of the team not so much.

Who I was really impressed with was the young right back that replaced Johnson. He has a future.

Besides Costa Rica, we have the usual suspects of teams to head to the final 4.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I just wish our fuckin coach will finally wake up and change our team. How can you let fuckin Lahm play in midfield. He fuckin sucks in that position. So instead of having the world's best defender playing defense, we have fuckin faggot ass Mustafi and Hoewedes playing. Lahm needs to be on the right and Durm on the left. Khedira and Schweinsteiger together in the midfield with Goetze, Mueller, Oezil, and Schuerrle. It's fuckin frustrating seeing these shitty games knowing we could play a lot better...

Jan 18, 2006
More then anything im glad USA got eliminated cuz the US fans are worse/more annoying then Miami Heat fans and didnt know that was possible. @Rossibreath shove a fucken baseball up ur ass queerbot dollfucking weirdo. @BUTCHER206 dont talk about me in the 3rd person. Thats not very nice. Your Nazi ways isnt so effective these days cuz theres other folks on here that have outdone you and no longer post here. Chree @Chree is just a fairweather fan, who cares what he thinks

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
More then anything im glad USA got eliminated cuz the US fans are worse/more annoying then Miami Heat fans and didnt know that was possible. @Rossibreath shove a fucken baseball up ur ass queerbot dollfucking weirdo. @BUTCHER206 dont talk about me in the 3rd person. Thats not very nice. Your Nazi ways isnt so effective these days cuz theres other folks on here that have outdone you and no longer post here
I fuck a doll of your mom