Official World Cup 2014 Brasil Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"Tuesday's blowout World Cup win for Germany sets new record for the most tweets during a sporting event, most of them the German version of 'hahahahahahahaha'"

"World Cup teams that forbade players to have sex didn't advance past the round of 16."

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
so you're saying germany's overrated? or are you saying brazil lost the game themselves and not bc of germany? either one doesnt make much sense to me.

brazil was never really that good to begin with. argentina havent astounded. neither had germany until yesterday.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
so you're saying germany's overrated? or are you saying brazil lost the game themselves and not bc of germany? either one doesnt make much sense to me.

brazil was never really that good to begin with. argentina havent astounded. neither had germany until yesterday.
Brazil was the over-rated team, looked shit from the start.

Germany played like a world cup finalist, and favored to win now. I'm just saying brazil played soooooo shit, its hard to measure up how good Germany is until sunday.