Official World Cup 2014 Brasil Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
^^
the dutch dominated that game bro, costa rica played excellent defense and had a couple late chances but dutch had way more shots and hit like 3 goalposts
costa rica would of been a nice Cinderella story but I think the better team won

it will be sad brazil won't have neymar going forward, Germany, Dutch, Argentina and Brazil is a great semifinal though

di maria out hurts argentina big time
anyone of the 4 can win it all

May 14, 2002
are you telling me Costa Rica didn't get robbed? THEY DID!

It was a great defensive game, but the refs were siding with NED ..

the game should had been 1-0 ... Costa Rica got robbed of a penalty ...

Nobody got robbed here, why should Costa Rica have won? Because they had little over there minutes of ball possession? lol

Respect to Costa Rica they played a great tournament, nobody expected them to come this far but you just can't win a game by playing all out defense like that. (Except maybe Germany)

The refs did not side with Ned otherwise van Persie would not have been flagged offside every 5 minutes.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
brazil had only 2 shots in the first half, only one on goal compared to 10 shots by germany with 9 on goal

they're playing like they're fucking americans

Jun 23, 2002
holy fuck that was a mauling. honestly i think germany woulda won even if neymar n silva played. woulda been like 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 something like that. brazil played absolutely no defense the first half. no organization, players going forward and not getting back.

germany over holland in the finals, 2-1 or 1-0 (although i do want holland to win)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I wanna take a bath in the tears of Brazilian fans! lol

Fuck Neymar. Even with him we would have given them an ass whooping...most overrated team of this World Cup.
I agree from the jump they did not look good. I expected more because the confederation cup.

I really wish Colombia went of went on to face Germany, that would of been a way better game.