OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2010 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Raiders had a top 3 defense in 2006 when they went 2-14.
IMO the 2010 D looks to have more potential than the 2006 D so I don't think its unrealistic at at all to expect potentially a very good defense.
The run defense still looks terrible.

And lol @ tj goin to the ravens for cheap. The only time players go to the raiders is to get overpaid, which the seahawks already did so it don't matter how much he gets

Apr 25, 2002
I think the run D will be better than its been in awhile. Can't wait to see the full group in there.

"The Raiders should be excited. I don't just say this being former a Raider myself, but I do like their defense," Gruden said on a conference call. "If you look at their front seven, I know all the years I was coaching, I'd love to have that group. Adding guys like (Kamerion) Wimbley, (John) Henderson, trading for Richard Seymour, (having) Tommy Kelly, getting (Richard) McClain in the first round. That's a good front seven. (Nnamdi Asomugha is) arguably one of the top corners in all of football. I like everything about their defense. And I think I should. These are talented football player." - Jon Gruden

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
The run defense still looks terrible.

And lol @ tj goin to the ravens for cheap. The only time players go to the raiders is to get overpaid, which the seahawks already did so it don't matter how much he gets

the real laugher was when legarrette blount an undrafted rookie, ditched your faggot ass team the first chance he got. at least tj had a number of options of where he could go. blount just wanted to go anywhere but the land of homos.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Wait and see...At least top ten.. But I'm feeling bold about this Defense Tranny

Care to bet on raiders being top 5 Defense?

the real laugher was when legarrette blount an undrafted rookie, ditched your faggot ass team the first chance he got. at least tj had a number of options of where he could go. blount just wanted to go anywhere but the land of homos.
thats called being a pussy knowing he wasnt better than Dixon, Coffee And Robinson, he knew he had no chance of making it lol, and he got cut from the titans and is now a buc.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID

thats called being a pussy knowing he wasnt better than Dixon, Coffee And Robinson, he knew he had no chance of making it lol, and he got cut from the titans and is now a buc.
coffee? hahaha, you mean that same quitter who couldn't hack it in the nfl? maybe blount didn't want to end up with a bunch of trannies chasing him around for an autograph.

Jun 1, 2002

You mean after all the times I asked you to put some money up.. this is the one you wanna bet on?

weak.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
coffee? hahaha, you mean that same quitter who couldn't hack it in the nfl? maybe blount didn't want to end up with a bunch of trannies chasing him around for an autograph.
I was mad about Coffee at 1st, but, i respect his decision to give up his meal ticket to pursue religion..... it takes alot to do that.... sounds familiar? Napoleon Kaufman did the same.

Your pass defense still looks horrible.
In preseason? yeah of course, we didnt bring many blitzes

You mean after all the times I asked you to put some money up.. this is the one you wanna bet on?

weak.
If youre that confident lol

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
news from today we picked up John Alford from NY Giants DT.. Hes the guy who sacked Brady in the 4th quarter of the Superbowl.. Erik Pears was cut to make room.

Trevor Scott will start at End, and Quinten Groves will start at weakside backer. Yamon Figurs will return kicks. Michael Bush has not been ruled out for this week yet..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ymon Figures huh...What happend to Jhonny Lee higgins? Since Quinten Groves is starting i can show off the picture i took of him with my son...LOL...He's a good dude...Jhonny Holland is also a class act...

Quentin Groves with my Boy

Jhonny Holland and My Boy