OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2008 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M.o.B

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2008
He's talent is good..... But you got to think that he don't got recievers or an O-line that's a major set back for em

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Smith wasnt more polished
Agreed... Smith wasn't more "polished" than Russell.

Absolutely he was (and IS) more polished. He has a great throwing motion, is very intelligent on the field, and can make great reads. < With that said, he makes poor decisions. He'll pass it to the right reciever, but make the wrong throw. LOL he's off so much because I honestly feel he has serious problems with the speed of the game.
Disagreed.... Smith does not have a great throwing motion. It's terrible and that's part of the reason he's garbage. You said he makes great reads and poor decisions? Huh?

@Joey... I agree with your points about McFadden, he's not nearly as good as Gore or Peterson and he does need to learn how to make defenders miss. I say let's give Russell more time.... he's on and off. I think he needs to be more consistant.

Aug 9, 2006
alex smith was a "pretty" polished qb....

JR was one of the worst players on his champ team...he wasnt slated to be drafted NEARLY as high as 1 overall untill the combine and throwing on one knee 60 yards bullshit....thats when davis busted his nut and said "if i get the fastest WR on the market we will be unstopable"

damn was he wrong

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
^^^^^^^^^Tony you and solitary 1 are solid supporters with knowledge of the team.....Just as i am.....BUT.....Russell is not it fam........Its gonna be hard to correct this inaccuracy......Kiffen was the man for the Raiders and Al fucked it up.......Now that he's at Tenesee his Pops will be with him next year.....Thats why he was trying to get rid of Ryans Dumb ass..........Tenessee will be back to powerhouse in the SEC in the next couple of years....If kiffin had controll we wouldnt even have Russell......Hopefully Russell gets off tonight but i doupht it.........Mcfadden has to step up real soon........the only time he got behind the defense, pollord from the chiefs caught his ass........And he was the fastest player in the draft?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you Joey... Russell does need to work on his accuracy but he's still young and hasn't even started a full 16 games yet. At times Russell does look accurate and at other times he'll overthrow receivers. It's all a learning process bro. I think he needs to stop locking on one receiver and he needs to learn how to go through his progressions (if had the time huh).

Yeah McFadden needs to step up too... but I thought Chris Johnson for the Titans was the fastest player in the draft.... I could be wrong though. With that being said, we'll see what's up tonight.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
He's talent is good..... But you got to think that he don't got recievers or an O-line that's a major set back for em
NO MORE EXCUSES.......This shit is weak...........Vince young had no recivers and did fine.............The QB can make a reciver and vice versa.....He's had time and done nothing with it....But overthrow people......

Aug 9, 2006
Chris Johnson ran a 4.24 forty (the fastest ever electronic timed 40)

mcfadden ran a .28 i believe....possilby .27 on one of his trys....just from the top of my head...he actually suprised people....throughout college he was running in the .3s i think

M.o.B

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2008
Its not an excuse I agree with you he ain't playing good and has overthrown a lot ofrecievers but that can get worked on he's still young so anything can happen.......

Jan 18, 2006
this is his first real season playing, mothafuckas except him to lead a team to the playoffs that hasnt won more then 4 games in 5 seasons

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i didnt really read all the comments on here but i dont think you can judge mcfadden right now. he's been hurt and most likely not 100&#37; and wont be until next season.

as for Russell.....as far as stature he is a monster. i always heard he had speed and scrambling ability but i havent seen much of it. in fact he looks kind of slow and clumsy to me... he has not picked up on reading defenses at all. i agree that he doesnt have much of an o line but the coaching staff should know this and install plays to protect him...such as three step drops and quick slants/hitches....unless they are calling these plays and he is screwing these up too

Mar 26, 2006
hmmm ever so slightly lol

unless gutierrez has a monster game..

Still I'd pref the raiders to win, I don't fucking like that fat cunt belichick

plus I heard brady and moss are stats padders -_-