OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2008 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How is he a bust? hes played only 30 games in 4 seasons, thats less than 2 seasons worth of games, and 4 of those were played with a bad shoulder...

Jamarcus has played in 15 games

Apr 25, 2002
How is he a bust? hes played only 30 games in 4 seasons, thats less than 2 seasons worth of games, and 4 of those were played with a bad shoulder...
LMAO
You just answered your own question....add that to the fact he most likely will never play another game as a Niner only 4 years after he was the first pick in the draft.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
See, but not a bust due to performance, but due to injury, thats way different that like a Ryan Leaf type

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He was garbage before he got injured Chree... quit trying to use his injury as an excuse. That's why Mike Nolan was mad at him.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
JAmarcus Russell was garbage before he was starter tony, quit trying to defer bust talk to Alex Smith. Thats Why Lane Kiffin Didnt Want Him.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Chree and Joey do you think if Alex Smith was the Raiders qb he'd be putting up better numbers than JR in the same offense?
If not better than the same......Look man Jamarcuss Russell sucks.....I hope i eat these words 2 fam.....Despite the way im talking as of late, i'm still a die hard and will never give up......Being this inaccurate is a big problem......Tony i agree curry should have ran under the ball instead of diving but, i dont think he's that fast...granted it was only two or three more steps.......We have waited long enough for this guy to get in sink with the recivers he has, dating back to last year even though he didnt play in many games he still had reps in practice.........Mcfadden is in no way better or even comparable to gore.....maybe i read something wrong along the way of these last couple posts.....but mcfadden should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as gore.....One of my boys said mcfadden was better than adrian peterson (HAAAAAAAA) at the start of this year....and he's a niner fan......My argument was he hasnt even played a down in the N.F.L. yet and you think he's better......Pro's is a big step up from college ball (as we all know).....and now he's eating his words.........Mcfadden is a subpar back.......Fuck all that injury shit......Or maybe we just need a whole new line....but when i think about that than i ask myself why can fargas run through the holes......Fargas is the true beast of the raider backfield.........

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Absolutely Rusell sucks right now. He's learning and growing. He was a lot more underdeveloped than Alex Smith when he came into the league. Smith was a more polished QB, but didn't have the skills to get it done. Jamarcus has time...although not much. I give him the next season, and if things don't get better, get rid of him.

The Raiders were stupid in taking him, but he has his moments. That isn't enough, though.

With that said, Alex Smith was a bust BEFORE the injuries. He just couldn't perform on the next level. He was your prototypical SYSTEM QB, who put up GREAT numbers in college, but was exposed for what he was against better competition.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Absolutely he was (and IS) more polished. He has a great throwing motion, is very intelligent on the field, and can make great reads. < With that said, he makes poor decisions. He'll pass it to the right reciever, but make the wrong throw. LOL he's off so much because I honestly feel he has serious problems with the speed of the game.

Russell looks like someone picked the biggest kid on the field first and tossed him the ball, like, ''you're the ball thrower; chuck it downfield'' his last year at LSU.

Smith had/has all the basics down (Russell doesn't), yet just can't bring anything together, except the football and opposing DB's.