*OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD. NEW YORK GIANTS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL GO TO THE SUPER BOWL

• Total voters

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its gonna be a good one but gotta go with the home team. Giants are playing really well reight now though def not the team sf played in the beginning of the season.

Dec 9, 2005
Should be a tough game. Giants are healthy now, and surging at the right time.

We had a few instances in the Saints game in which we gave Brees a little too much time to throw, but that was against the best O-Line in football, so I think we will be able to get to Manning, and aside from the two big plays last Saturday, our secondary has been playing well.

Frank Gore is going to need more than 13 carries. I did like the 49ers aggressive offensive play calling, but I think we can take advantage of NY's aggressive front 4 with some creative run plays. GO NINERS!

I'll be at the Stick once again on Sunday wearing red & getting loud.

Dec 4, 2006
We'll see what Fangio has up his sleeves for Eli this time..

The defense is ready for them though..

I know they'll try to go through the air from the beginning since they know they wont be able to get yards through the ground..

Jan 12, 2006
Antrel Rolle says NY Giants 'can't be beat' heading into Sunday's NFC Championship Game against San Francisco 49ers

DonteWhitner TWHITNER
Out here in San Fran we let our Shoulder Pads do all the talking....haha
9 hours ago

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i love when these dumb fucks say shit that becomes our bulletin board material, if what we had from earlier this season isnt enuff, this should be the cherry on top.