*OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD. NEW YORK GIANTS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL GO TO THE SUPER BOWL

• Total voters
Sep 16, 2002
yeah 1-13 is horrible, been terrible on 3rd down all year... and the fuck are raider fans in this thread for!? worry about ur own team .. dude is just talking out of his ass

Jan 5, 2006
our defense did what it could (with the exception of rodgers getting burned and goldson tackling his players that had 2 potential int's!) offense was bad and the giants pass rush was so damn good no one was open as often.. better team won, that's why they in the bowl and not us, the better team doesnt make stupid little mistakes like us. Harbaugh didnt tell Kyle Williams to protect the football (something he was preaching earlier this year) and after fuckin up once, he didnt say much except "play football, go hard" or something like that. Alex Smith was pissing me off with his rolling to the right every time and throwing at ankles! he overthrew Kyle Williams too, that was a sure TD.

May 6, 2009
You know, it's funny, 9er fans say Kyle Williams "lost" the game for them but if it was the other way around, they would be saying "No one player on the Giants 'lost' the game for them, our special teams made a great play by knocking the ball loose. Also, our defense held them to 1-13 on 3rd downs". I wouldn't expect anything different though.

Jan 5, 2006
we took the L.. i did my grieving.. i dont wanna hear no more IFS ANDS OR BUTS.. we lost, lets get over it!

p.s. GO PATRIOTS! (Tom Brady went to school 10 mins away from me and Julian Edelman went to my old college)

May 2, 2009
who all went to the game and where did yall sit? I sat above the jumbotron, shit was worth every penney being at that game, once williams fumbled though, the whole placed stood silent. i was feelin anxiety during the last few minutes like a motha fucka!

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Idk what would make me feel worse, losing a game where you set your set up to go to the super bowl and then fail, or losing the division to a team that sucks dick...

Id have to go with losing in the playoffs, cause I no for sure we wouldnt of beat houston or pittsburg if we would have made it

At least yall niners fans could walk away from the season happy

Dec 9, 2005
I purposely didn't come into this thread because my heart was still aching. But I honestly would have rather have gotten blown out, then lose the way we did. We'll be back.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
wow what a year for the 49ers. i got more respect for the niners than ever after they seized the division with the fierceness of champions. what a year!

i cant wait till next year, shit is going to be a lot more exciting in the NFC west

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
What ever makes you feel better about ur team not being in the playoffs the niners had a great season. The niners will be back in the playoff this up coming season. You guys just mad because the 49ers are a better team all around than the raiders.