*OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD. NEW YORK GIANTS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL GO TO THE SUPER BOWL

• Total voters

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I'm suggesting you forget about next season tickets and concentrate on the NFC Championship since the Niners aint done yet.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
4 bills for a ticket to one game or 3 for 10 games next year I dunno....I gotta sleep on it
U better spend what u need to get in that stadium Sunday. There is plenty of time to stack paper for next years tickets.

On a side note my wife told me to leave the house yesterday cuz she was pissed that I was pulling for frisco..I had to watch at my neighbours house. We drank some beer and aye popeyes so its all good. Congrats to frisco and beat NY

Nov 7, 2006
Giants are streaking right now and since they lost to the 9ners already this year i feel they'll have that edge about them to pull it out. again i'll be routing for the 9ners to make it but Giants have that 07 swag about them and i feel they gonna put a hurting on alex smith. if they get pressure on smith it will be a long night for the 9ners. if they dont then it's gonna be a damn good game. CANT WAIT TO WATCH.

Jan 5, 2006
Just because we beat The Giants during the regular season.. no way no how we should over look them.. out of all the teams I fear The Giants.. Defense and a good QB.. the NFC version of The Ravens.

Jan 12, 2006
Just because we beat The Giants during the regular season.. no way no how we should over look them.. out of all the teams I fear The Giants.. Defense and a good QB.. the NFC version of The Ravens.
Whats with the over looking comments?? I don't think any 49er has hinted to this game being a cake walk. Also NFC ravens?? Really who on their team is on ed reeds or Ray lewis and suggs level. Also they have rice and play with a big full back. I don't think the ravens are anything like the giants. The giants overall are just as good as the ravens but they are not a like.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Harbaugh will have that squad ready to play... I don't doubt that at all. although they shouldn't need extra motivation anyways. I mean it's the fucking NFC Championship game

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs, I have Pierre Thomas on the other line, he says you're going to need to pack a snuggy and a pillow, byach

Jan 5, 2006
Whats with the over looking comments?? I don't think any 49er has hinted to this game being a cake walk. Also NFC ravens?? Really who on their team is on ed reeds or Ray lewis and suggs level. Also they have rice and play with a big full back. I don't think the ravens are anything like the giants. The giants overall are just as good as the ravens but they are not a like.
Just bringing yall back to earth..