Official New Aliens vs Predator 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
NAW MINE WAS JUST FINE
Yea? Apparently its a big problem, SEGA is sending out new ones to ppl, all you have to do is provide that code that came with it. Went to GS tonight..they had 4 PS3 versions brought back cause every tail was broken.

I havent opened mine, I think I'll just use the code and take it back as a defective unit and get my money back, I dont see the Hunter Edition fetching much money on eBay.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Dope game just finished playing all campaigns, they aren't to long but they are fun as hell, each specie has it's own collectible that you have to get for achievements/[trophies ps3]. All levels for each specie are similar but vary depending on what specie you choose. All campaigns are about 5 levels each I suggest play it on hard to get the best out of it. Normal seems too easy. Multiplayer is awesome so many game types I still need to try, so far only played a species team deathmatch with preds vs aliens the behind the back kills gore is unmatched no game has this much detail in death on the market.

I'll write more details and spoilers later, I'm Typing this shit on Wii browser.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Game speed is too much for most. Specially if you're not used to a FPS speed like Quake. If you can hang with other fast paced games AVP shouldn't be a problem.

I played a new multiplayer mode Yesterday it was called Infestation, objective is to try and survive with a bunch of other marines, somebody in the group gets selected to start off as alien, colonial marines can work together or move as they please but its best to stay in a group. Once the Alien kills someone the marine that died becomes an Alien also, until all marines are wiped out or last CM survives and kills all aliens for one of the many achievements/trophies. Feels like the movie Aliens playing this mode, stick to the closed in areas on the map use your motion tracker to track aliens, the louder the beep the closer the enemy is. No preds allowed in Infestation. Damn I feel like watching the old Aliens movie now.