Official New Aliens vs Predator 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
playing the single player. kind of pisses me off about check points and saves. if they build upon this for another game they could do wonders

multi is fun all around

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Online is were avp shines but they need to get non hosting servers, tired of playing quiters on deathmatch. I smash on fooz with marine too, so nobody can say their is an imbalance. Casual gamers steer clear this game is to violent, fast paced and competative. Only advanced comply, Steep learning curve of 3 controller types. Fear and not knowing what to do will ensue. Dark Areas and not knowing the map will make you shit your pants, specially if you're the marine.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i kill suckers with the marine, the predator outmatches to me because once he gets all his weapns he unstopable it almost seems. alien good for being fast and sneaky.

all in all its an awesome game and like korp said, online where it at

Dec 19, 2006
I HAVENT PLAYED THIS GAME SINCE THE 18th BUT IMA START BEATING THE CAMPAIGNS ON NIGHTMARE NOW.I'VE ONLY PLAYED ONLINE LESS THAN 10 TIMES BUT I'VE UNLOCKED EVERY SKIN FOR ALL 3 SPECIES AND MY RANK IS 43

Nov 15, 2007
yea i need to start playing this more, work has conflicted me to have only put in baby steps into the game and the sad thing is; everytime i try to get into a game it takes too long or i dont get into a full game... atleast on the 360 it seems like a lack of people even have this or even play it online, is it the same for ps3??? either way i love this game, its exactly what i wanted in this game... campaigns are a lil short but if you add all 3 together its not bad but you get teased kind of... and i hate how im being able to find alot of people in games...

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
new DLC next week

Four new maps and new weather types are featured in Bughunt. Two of the maps are designed for Deathmatch, Predator Hunt, infestation, Species Deathmatch, Mixed Species Deathmatch, and Domination modes, while the other two maps are meant to be played in Survival mode -- Aliens vs. Predator's take on Horde

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Loyal Aliens vs. Predator console gamers anxiously awaiting the next much-needed patch to fix bugs and streamline matchmaking got some disheartening news from Sega this week: the publisher has ditched its plans to update console versions of the game.

The news was delivered, remorsefully, by Aliens Universe forum administrator Clumsyorchid on Tuesday: "I've just received a mail this AM regarding patches for the console versions of AVP and I regret to inform everyone that these have sadly been scrapped."

We don't have a patch for this.
The uproar over a new patch arose when Sega launched the AvP Bughunt Map Pack late last month. Forum members took to the map pack's announcement thread and asked why they should pay for DLC when the existing game needs so many fixes?

Clumsyorchid replied that "patches are being prepared for both PlayStation and Xbox," later noting that, "No one said go on patches for example, but I'm tired of waiting for a go ahead and there's no harm in saying something is on the way - though timing may extend with approvals and processes, take that into consideration."

Unfortunately, there was some harm in making the comment as many console community members began anticipating Patch 5, which is already available for PC gamers. To his credit, Clumsyorchid owned up to his mistake: "I had previously made a claim that these were coming and at the time, this was very much on the table. For the console community, I apologize, as I know there are many features and updates that you'd like to see. I'll keep fighting internally for this to happen, but until I hear otherwise, there will not be a console patch for either Xbox or PS3."

Sega has yet to issue an official statement on its plans for console versions of AvP

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Wait a fucking minute. So eventually this game will not work online? Is that what they mean by shutting the servers off? Are there games that dont work online anymore? Whats 2 plus 2? Where do babies come from?