Official New Aliens vs Predator 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
AVP 1999 PC COVER

Sega has revealed that they are making Aliens Versus Predator 3 for release in 2010. The game will be the first Aliens game released from the company who has a few others in the works including the FPS Aliens: Colonial Marines which we have covered in the past, as well as Obsidian’s Aliens RPG.

It is being created by developer Rebellion, who also created the original 1999 Aliens vs Predator first-person shooter (but not its sequel) that became legendary by defining an entire generation of multiplayer PC gaming.

Because Sega is publishing the third title in the infamous series, they have “strategically updated” the release of their other Aliens games so that Aliens vs Predator 3 will be the FIRST game released in their line of Aliens videogames.

“The innovative new AvP game presents an exciting opportunity for us,” says CEO of SEGA West, Naoya Tsurumi, “It represents a fantastic addition to our growing Aliens franchise and the reinvention of one of gaming’s most cherished iconic titles. By adjusting the release of our other Aliens titles to accommodate it, SEGA will ensure that every title lives up to the high expectations of Aliens and AvP fans.”

“SEGA continues to create masterful games based on our Aliens franchise and this new addition is sure to continue their successful track record,” said Gary Rosenfeld, Senior Vice President, New Media for Fox L&M.

The game is on the cover of Official Xbox Magazine just got my shit today, the old AvP on PC that came out in 99 was the best multiplayer game of its time on Mplayer and later on Gamespy, this is what got me into online gaming and competitions and clan shit.

Fuck Avp2 that come out in 2001 on PC, that is when they fucked it up. If you never played this shit its a FPS, you can be an Alien, Predator or Marine. Each character has his own campaign to work on.

This game is going to be filled with Gore I read how the Predator uses his wristblade to collect his skull trophy and when he cuts the marines head off, the marines eyes are still rolling and gasping his last breath with nothing but bloodied, glistening vertebrae beneath his chin. The gay shit about it is they might cut it off to avoid an Adult rating.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The gay shit about it is they might cut it off to avoid an Adult rating.
i hate when they do gay shit like that

like they did with the latest mk vs dc

midway are some homosexuals for that

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i hate when they do gay shit like that

like they did with the latest mk vs dc

midway are some homosexuals for that
yea same here but the good news is this game is not going to be a teen rated game for sure, its aimed for only adults. It's just that specific scene was too much, I say fuck it leave it let other countries ban it.

May 19, 2005
i remember playin one aliens vs predator in college on the pc,and that shit wa on point,hella scary,you would start out as the lil spider guys crawling on ceilings,playing multiplayer was so fuckin fun,should be dope

Nov 6, 2005
Too soon to tell if it will be garbo. But if they make it anything like the 99 PC version shits gonna be a breath of fresh air, something different than whats already out and fun as fuck.

If you find the game you can install it on your pc and don't need the disc. Avp gold has the most maps.
Is there still competetive play? Or servers hosted?