Official New Aliens vs Predator 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I sorry but this has to be one of the worst demos I have ever played in my life.

If I recall this game was made by the people who made the AVP for the Atari Jaguar and I had that system and game and I remember it just like that you think that they would have stepped there game up in the 10-15 years since that game came out. Dont they play this game and ask themselves damn this game sucks how can we improve upon it???

No aim down the sights for marines, I have to hit a button to wall transition for the aliens??? wow... Im cool of this one.

Feb 23, 2004
worst demo? i dont think so.. just keep playing u will get the hang of it, i did i like the alien hes fast and im all over the walls lol make marines miss big time..lol im buying this game once it comes out 4 sure! i jut need more practice mite as well so when it comes out ill be good enough to rank up to get my XP points...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
SPOILER

trophy list

Not Bad For A Human
Get all the Aliens vs. Predator trophies

Club Hopper
Survive The 'Party' at The Club

Exit Strategy
Escape from C-Block

You Have My Sympathies
Help Van Zandt

Regicide
Defeat the Matriarch

I Will Never Leave You...
Locate Tequila

...That's A Promise
Get Tequila to surgery

One Big Bug
Defeat the Praetorian

Come to Mama
Liberate the Matriarch

Breaking Quarantine
Escape from the Research Lab

Grunt Hunt
Wipe out all of the Marines in the Colony

Under Pressure
Solve the riddle of the Ruins

Grim Reaper
Harvest all available civilians in the Alien Campaign

It Uses The Jungle
Find a way through Getaway

Fallen Comrade
Find the Youngbloods in the Jungle

Matter of Honor
Discover the Elite Predator's fate

Eyes of the Demon
Retrieve the ancient mask

World of Hurt
Survive trial by combat

Breaking and Entering
Find a way into the Research Lab

Reclaimer
Retrieve the second artifact

Stay Frosty
Complete Marine Campaign on Hard difficulty setting

I Admire its Purity
Complete Alien Campaign on Hard difficulty setting

It Ain't No Man
Complete Predator Campaign on Hard difficulty setting

Quite A Specimen
Destroy all 50 Royal Jelly Containers

Fortune and Glory
Find all 45 Predator trophy bells

Scatter Shot
As a team, kill 20 enemies in under 60 seconds in a Survivor match.

I Like to Keep This Handy
Kill 2 enemies with one shot with the shotgun

Spin Doctor
Kill two enemies with one throw of the Battle Disc

Let's Rock!
Kill 5 enemies with one burst from the smartgun

Elite Sniper
Kill 10 enemies with head shots from the scoped rifle

Stick Around
Kill 20 enemies with the Combi Stick

Welcome to The War
Play and complete your first Ranked Match in standard Deathmatch mode

Killer Instinct
Win your first Ranked Match in standard Deathmatch mode

Very Tough Hombre
Kill 10 enemies in a row without dying in a Ranked Match

Persecution Complex
Achieve Persecutor status more then once in any Ranked Match

Ain't Got Time to Bleed
Heal or regenerate 30 blocks of health in Survivor

Game Over, Man!
Complete all three Campaigns

Get to The Chopper!
Recover Weyland's datapad

Alien vs Predator
Create a new species

Extinction Agenda
Destroy the Abomination

I LOVE the Corps!
Complete Marine Campain on Nightmare difficulty setting

Magnificent, Isn't It?
Complete Alien Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting

One Ugly Mother
Complete Predator Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting

Harsh Language
Dicover all 67 Audio Diaries

Gunslinger
Kill 30 enemies with the pistol

Serial Killer
Win 10 Ranked Matches in any Deathmatch mode

The Six Pack
Play with six friends in a Ranked Match

The Uninfected
Finish a Ranked Infestation match as the only remaining prey

Welcome to The Party
Get 6000 XP in Ranked Matches

Real Nasty Habit
Get 18060 XP in Ranked Matches

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/verified-trophy-lists/18005-aliens-vs-predator-trophy-list.html

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
worst demo? i dont think so.. just keep playing u will get the hang of it, i did i like the alien hes fast and im all over the walls lol make marines miss big time..lol im buying this game once it comes out 4 sure! i jut need more practice mite as well so when it comes out ill be good enough to rank up to get my XP points...
Its my opinion you enjoyed it I didnt. The alien was the best one to play with but just wasnt feeling it, im cool.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
After playing for a couple hours all I can say is I'm addicted, every time I get a kill I want to come back for more and rack up my kill streak and when I die I want to get my revenge on the bitch who took me out, all this while I'm competing for the highest score. The close up kills are VERY satisfying each specie has their unique kill from behind except the marine. To run fast with all species hold Left Thumbstick in.

The demo is a deathmatch type of game where 2 predators fight against a combination of marines and aliens against each other.

The first species I used was predator, I was confused by the controls and felt a bit overwhelmed with the predator's abilities. I didn't know how to jump long distances and was getting pissed off at that. I got the hang when I held LT and noticed the circle and realized I have to look at flat surfaces to jump on it and once I did I was on top of the map looking at everything below (Felt like a Boss). Every time you spawn you can cloak by pushing Y but you have to regenerate power by going to these stations all around the map. Once you power up you you can use your shoulder cannon by reaching it in the top corner of the map then scout the area, choose a vision mode when you see the enemy according to the right vision mode you can lock on to them and hold your charge for more damage. There are also other weapons throughout the map like the disc, spears, and mines that you can use for your own strategies.

The Marine was the second species I played I felt less powerful instantly because I couldn't change vision modes like the Pred. In the first AVP on PC you could use night vision, I was surprised to see it wasn't added. You do get a flashlight on your gun so wherever you point is illuminated unless It's far distances. You start off with a rifle and you have too look for your weapons like the Pred, located around the map. I felt like anything can just take me out in an instant if I don't stay alert, paranoia sets in because of the darkness in the map and the radar you have in the left corner of the screen starts beeping faster and louder whenever anything approaches you, you can see the white dots approaching and that makes you shoot in the direction, sometimes there is nothing there because they are in the top or bottom floor. Knowing the map is crucial or else you will not survive long and know where the weapons are. I kept getting marine for a while and got the hang of it found the smartgun on top of the map and blasted the pred on top easy because the gun follows the body wherever it goes. The Marine does have a melee RB to knock enemies back when they up close and it gives you space to blast them. I got real good and got high score with marine by picking my fights and camping a lil then stalking prey by paying attention to my radar and blasting from behind. You can get health by picking up packs throughout the map and pushing Y to use it.

The Alien can see everyone and they are highlighted for you in it's vision mode no need to switch, you have your light attack (claws) and strong attack (Tail whip) on the top buttons. Then you have your wall climbing ability which lets you move anywhere on the map by pushing RT, it feels a bit overwhelming at first because of the speed and again if you don't know the map you have a hard time knowing where your going, but because the enemies are highlighted it made it simple to target and attack in a straight forward way. I got the hang of using the alien and made it to the top score by sneaking kills from behind. The Alien can regenerate health by getting a kill with the alien toungue mouth shit. You also have your focus on the LT that kinda slows down the speed and lets you get easier kills. You can also break the lights all around the map with your tail or claws and make it harder for the enemy to see.

Pros: 3 species campaigns, different skins for multiplayer, different multiplayer game types, Fast paced action, fluid controls once you get the hang of them, Good graphics and Gore kills that keep you coming back for more.

Cons: Not for players that barley started playing new gen consoles its advanced, the speed is better suited to players used to playing Quake, Unreal Tournament, Halo2. Also the Marine vision takes a while to get used to its dark but with the radar it ain't nothing but a g thang.

May 3, 2002
I was lookin forward to this game after seein the trailer. Right when i started playin I was like WTF this feels like some old school quake/doom bs. the controls are alright. I was confused at first, was assigned a Predator. After awhile it wasnt that bad. It was hella hard to see the aliens, the marines were easy kills unless they spotted me and shot me. It wasnt that bad.. may rent it or somethin.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I sorry but this has to be one of the worst demos I have ever played in my life.

If I recall this game was made by the people who made the AVP for the Atari Jaguar and I had that system and game and I remember it just like that you think that they would have stepped there game up in the 10-15 years since that game came out. Dont they play this game and ask themselves damn this game sucks how can we improve upon it???

No aim down the sights for marines, I have to hit a button to wall transition for the aliens??? wow... Im cool of this one.
Its all in your head what do u mean no aim down sights for marines? what is wrong with hitting RT button to wall transition it makes it easier to move around you can even jump on another wall and easily keep it moving. Seems like you hurried to much to write a review instead of really learning the controls. I admit it does take a bit to get used to but that's because you have other games control's in your head. Plus you still have to learn the map.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I was lookin forward to this game after seein the trailer. Right when i started playin I was like WTF this feels like some old school quake/doom bs. the controls are alright. I was confused at first, was assigned a Predator. After awhile it wasnt that bad. It was hella hard to see the aliens, the marines were easy kills unless they spotted me and shot me. It wasnt that bad.. may rent it or somethin.
You skimmed through it ok but forgot the pred has 3 visions.. the thermal vision (used to see marines and other preds unless cloaked). The bright green vision (used to spot aliens, they glow green and you can spot them from long ranges) and the normal vision when you want to get a good look at your surroundings.

Predator has a good amount of controls than any other species and is the hardest to use but once you get used to it, its all good. Press B to change vision modes. Yea the speed is like quake that's what makes the game, the fast pace and hunting for you next kill. I love collecting skulls from behind and scare the shit out of dude by popping up right behind em in the big room. You can sometimes counter somebody that grabs you by light punching em or meleeing with marine and then it gives you time to either get away or take a shot for the kill.

Dec 19, 2006
DEMO IS DOPE,CANT WAIT TO PICK UP MY HUNTERS EDITION IN A COUPLE WEEKS.THE MP IS GONNA BE THE SHIT WITH THE DIFFERENT CHARCTER CLASSES YOU CAN UNLOCK FOR EACH SPECIES.