**OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS '07: ROUND 1**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
HUERO''909 said:
i hear u...and yeh garnett with kobe wuld hopefully make us contendors...cause thats also what we need is a better power forward cause i think odom is playing the wrong position honostly..if we culd make some kinda deal to get garnett but somehow keep odom i think that wuld be sikk...even tho its pretty unlikely..i dont even know if gettin garnett is likely....all i know is we need to get rid of sacha...smush..and im startin to think walton needs to go...yeh he got injured but so did lamar and lamar didnt roll over and quit in the suns lakers series...kwame is garbage too me too..and bynum needs to get the fukk out too...

i think they expected to much from lamar...they wanted him to be like another scottie pippen with kobe as jordan and redo that whole scheme...but it didnt work...
It's still way too early to give up on Bynum, IMO. Afterall he ain't even 21 yet. Him and Farmar are the only two players currently on our roster not wearing 24 that I'd like to keep. The rest can go.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
^^^Agreed. Don't think the Lakers would give up on Bynum.. He's still 19, and he's been workin a lot with Kareem. If they did it would be a huge mistake. He's a future star.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
HUERO''909 said:
lol....everybody hatin on lamar haha...

kobe needs help desprately...WAY too many inconsistent players on the lakers...

but lamar got heart tho
Lamar went through a lot of shit this past year, from the death of his daughter to his injuries. What he accomplished this year was amazing... You right, he got heart. I'd like to see him stay in LA.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
wino said:
Lamar went through a lot of shit this past year, from the death of his daughter to his injuries. What he accomplished this year was amazing... You right, he got heart. I'd like to see him stay in LA.

exactly...

but as far as bynum...i dont know..i guess yall are rite thats hes still pretty young..but he aint impressing me rite now...

if we were to get any big name player in a trade i wuld think it wuld have to include bynum..