**OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS '07: ROUND 1**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
jesus christ.. I think kobe has taken 75% of the lakers shots already.
PASS THE FUCKING BALL, ASSHOLE!

Meanwhile, the MVP has 8 assissts in the first quarter.

May 2, 2002
I knew Denver's soft asses would be exposed quickly. What a bunch of fucking choke artists. SA goes on a 14-1 run in the last 4 mins to win.. Denver has NO heart

Feb 5, 2006
HAHA CARMELO WAS CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AFTER THE GAME. IT AINT EVEN LIKE THEY GOT ELIMINATED, DUDE REALLY JUS BROKE DOWN IN TEARS THEN PUTTIN HIS HEAD DOWN LIKE HE JUS WENT BANKRUPT OR SUMTHIN

Nov 14, 2002
HUERO''909 said:
lol....everybody hatin on lamar haha...

kobe needs help desprately...WAY too many inconsistent players on the lakers...

but lamar got heart tho
Nah, Lamar's cool. I respect what dude tried to do for us the few years he was here. However, it's now or never with Kobe and Lamar just ain't what we need. Hopefully we can pull off some kind of deal with Minnesota. Garnett for Odom/Parker/Brown sounds fair to me.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Nah, Lamar's cool. I respect what dude tried to do for us the few years he was here. However, it's now or never with Kobe and Lamar just ain't what we need. Hopefully we can pull off some kind of deal with Minnesota. Garnett for Odom/Parker/Brown sounds fair to me.
i hear u...and yeh garnett with kobe wuld hopefully make us contendors...cause thats also what we need is a better power forward cause i think odom is playing the wrong position honostly..if we culd make some kinda deal to get garnett but somehow keep odom i think that wuld be sikk...even tho its pretty unlikely..i dont even know if gettin garnett is likely....all i know is we need to get rid of sacha...smush..and im startin to think walton needs to go...yeh he got injured but so did lamar and lamar didnt roll over and quit in the suns lakers series...kwame is garbage too me too..and bynum needs to get the fukk out too...

i think they expected to much from lamar...they wanted him to be like another scottie pippen with kobe as jordan and redo that whole scheme...but it didnt work...

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
I honestly think the Warriors/Mavs series goes 6-7 games easily. The Warriors are great at home. I don't see them being swept there.

This is how it will go down:

The Warriors win their respective home games, go back to Dallas and lose, and then finish it up when they come back to Oakland...You'll see.:cheeky:

Told you...and they will continue to "Shock the World."

The biggest upset in NBA history!

GO WARRIORS!!!!

May 2, 2002
PHX Sun said:
Bulls vs Heat - Bulls in 7
Magic vs Pistons - Pistons in 5
Cavs vs Wizards - Cavs in 4
Raptors vs Nets - Raptors in 6

Mavs vs Warriors - Mavs in 6
Suns vs Lakers - Suns in 5
Rockets vs Jazz - Rockets in 7
Spurs vs Nuggets - Spurs in 5
So far, I got 5/7 teams right and 3 (possibly 4) predictions balls on accurate.