**OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS '07: ROUND 1**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
PHX Sun said:
there were some good games on today/tonight..

Glad the Warriors won
I agree. I think the largest margin of victory was 12. That aint bad for a first round. Usually you see some blowouts...not this year.

I hope all my predictions are WRONG, cus its beena few years since weve seen a tightly knitted playoff excursion.

May 2, 2002
cant WAIT till the Warriors Mavs game tonight.. I think the Mavs will definitely win, but if the Warriors somehow pull out with a W... wow. I will be shocked. I dont think many teams can comeback from an 0-2 deficit. Especially considering 1) The next two games will be played in CA and 2) The mavs have yet to beat the warriors this year.

Getting ahead of myself... but that would be huge. It would also be huge if Denver can get a victory.

May 9, 2002
PHX Sun said:
cant WAIT till the Warriors Mavs game tonight.. I think the Mavs will definitely win, but if the Warriors somehow pull out with a W... wow. I will be shocked. I dont think many teams can comeback from an 0-2 deficit. Especially considering 1) The next two games will be played in CA and 2) The mavs have yet to beat the warriors this year.

Getting ahead of myself... but that would be huge. It would also be huge if Denver can get a victory.
Here is a neat stat: 78% of teams that win the first of a best of 7 series go on to win that series.

May 2, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Here is a neat stat: 78% of teams that win the first of a best of 7 series go on to win that series.
yeah--ernie said that last night on the post game show.. I thought he said 72 % though, but still gotta like the odds.

Apr 25, 2002
I honestly think the Warriors/Mavs series goes 6-7 games easily. The Warriors are great at home. I don't see them being swept there.

This is how it will go down:

The Warriors win their respective home games, go back to Dallas and lose, and then finish it up when they come back to Oakland...You'll see.:cheeky:

Feb 5, 2006
Mr. Chronic said:
I honestly think the Warriors/Mavs series goes 6-7 games easily. The Warriors are great at home. I don't see them being swept there.

This is how it will go down:

The Warriors win their respective home games, go back to Dallas and lose, and then finish it up when they come back to Oakland...You'll see.:cheeky:

I THINK ITS GONNA HIT GAME 7. ITS A TOSS UP

May 2, 2002
this Golden State game is off the hook so far! I'm startin to like the Warriors a lot. I love the energy they play with. Hope they dont fall apart like last game

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
PHX Sun said:
this Golden State game is off the hook so far! I'm startin to like the Warriors a lot. I love the energy they play with. Hope they dont fall apart like last game
Oh man this is fucking fun to watch, these guys are day and night difference compared with game 2. And lovin the home crowd!!