**Official** Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
so i take it this shit is a rental?
its a good game but for as long as this game has been anticipated and hyped for it lacks....mainly in characters, most are boring and easily slept on..i have no interest to play as dark stalkers characters, modok or she hulk...

i thought they would have included a story mode somewhat to how MK vs DCU did...to explain and add some depth...

missions are boring, basically training sessions....

the character endings are seriously boring...

this game as fun as it is at first gets dry quick with no story line...honestly the best part of the game is watching the different opening sequences..there are 4...but the best is the one that comes standard with the game and doesnt require an unlock...

its like some of the characters have their rivals and others dont...(chris/wesker)

spiderman no venom that shit makes no sense

captain america no red skull

or even the marvel/capcom equivalents to rivals ( super skrull/dhalsim )

the graphics are very good but a lot of the characters just dont do it for me

POSSIBLE SPOILERS COMING..............

the fact that they included characters that should have made the roster in certain characters endings pisses me off....

dare devil in chris redfields ending...( why isnt he playable? )

nemesis (RE3) fighting the hulk in the hulks ending protecting chris in the RE1 mansion..

ghost rider was in another character ending i forgot who

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i rented it, anyone want the business hit me XBL gas uno ill be on after i go get some herb and some cookies and shit

i suck im good at street fighter but not marvel vs capcoms so youll proly be able to beat me..did this ill ass 101 hit combo yesterday tho that involved 3 players dunno how i did it i was lightweight button mashing lmao

i like all the new characters like the little kid in the robots suit, deadpool is sick, ryus ryu

i might buy it if it looks to be as dope as my first time playing it was

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
haha i went to game stop and asked what the trade in was for MVC 3 and they tell me 22.00...on a game that came out 3 days ago....pathetic...im about to go anti-game stop
there trade-in values are ridiculous

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just said fuck it and got the collectors edition at gamestop.....I asked the chick how much it was and she was like "its like $80 +tax" I looked at her like she was psycho. "oh I'm sorry, its $69 + tax" so she was damn near right anyways.

I was instantly pissed that I gotta wait till March 15th to play with Jill, and when I started playing I was like "wtf" with the controls.....it takes some getting used to....

I'mma drink some Modelo tallys and beat some ass tonight....OaklandSideshow @ Xbox live if you wanna get whooped on :cheeky: