**Official** HALO REACH thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
^^^ Advice taken.
Man don't listen to that fool. His reasons are fuckin' lame.

I say watch some videos of the game, read some reviews and form your own opinion, not listen to some hater.

I think the game is great. The campaign is pretty cool and is a lot darker and grittier than previous Halos. The multiplayer is fun, as always.

You should at least rent the game and play the campaign, and then get into some multiplayer. There's a lot more features in this game than most though, so a rental might not be enough if you like it.

Jun 19, 2004
I rented the game, shit's gay as fuck. What a big jump from halo3 a new tank a few new perks, pass. Oh yea and you get to pick what color you armor is fucking great!

Apr 8, 2005
i like it alot so far. the thing i love about halo, is that after playing odst i wanted more of the same halo type levels to play. and now i got them with this. i dont pay attention to the story enough to know if they pick up where they left off, i just know they all feel like extensions of the same game, which is a plus to me. too many games change too much from sequel to sequel

Jun 24, 2005
WOW.. You must really like Halo..lol
I do. It's funny because Halo 3 was the first Halo game I played and I didn't like it much at first. The more I played it, the more I liked it and realized that Bungie is probably the best developer in the industry. Their dedication to the Halo Community is amazing.

After playing Halo 3, and then playing other games, it left me begging for features that they didn't have but were in Halo 3 (Theater, Forge, regular playlist updates, double EXP almost every weekend, unmatched stat-tracking).

I eventually played Halo: CE and Halo 2, but Halo 3 had me hooked.

Sidenote: Major Nelson announced Halo: Reach had sales of about $200 million first day. Bungie deserves every dollar they make for the quality games they produce.

Mar 12, 2010
DIDNT PLAY THE ONLINE SO DONT KNOW HOW IT IS BUT... ME AND MY BROTHER BREEZED THRU ON HEROIC CAMPAIGN IT WAS ALRIGHT BUT AM GOING TO GO BACK TO MADDEN AND MW2

Oct 9, 2008
How the fuck to you get your videos off your console on to youtube?? I sniped like 5 dudes in the first 30 seconds of the match last night on team snipers, it was so dope!!

Jun 28, 2009
How the fuck to you get your videos off your console on to youtube?? I sniped like 5 dudes in the first 30 seconds of the match last night on team snipers, it was so dope!!
maybe from the bungie site? or is that even possible

-----------------------------

played about 18 games today(split screen). havent had that much fun playing halo since halo2 mp. campaign was nice, AI was improved alot. most of the weapons were cool, but i hate the covenant sniper variant. only went negative a few time(maps/gametypes were confusing at times).

Jun 11, 2004
So far the campaign slaps on halo 3 makes it look like a little kid game. Bungie definatly tried to bring in some call of duty elements if u ask me. Great game imo.