**Official** HALO REACH thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Lmfao...he got fuckin' slung to the ground. I wanna know WTF he did for them to call the police.

You don't even have to love it, that gray console looks fucking dope. Fuck I gotta get that shit.
Yeah that shit is dope as hell. it makes Halo themed sounds when you turn it on and open the disc tray lol.

Haha nah man. I wish though. If I was rich, I probably would have went to NYC for the launch party they had, and got a hotel there to stay the night.

It all went on my Best Buy MasterCard, which I'll pay off. I have like $85 in change saved and rolled that will go in the bank. I used like $95 in Best Buy Rewards certificates that I had saved. I'm selling the copy that came with the console bundle for $40 (which will go in the bank) and some weed. I'm tryin' to sell my old Xbox as well. Gonna get a good chunk for that, which will go in the bank. I also bought a second Legendary Edition, which I'll sell on Ebay and hopefully make a few extra bucks. Plus my birthday is coming up, so whatever money my parents give me will go in the bank as well.

Not rich, just very savvy with my money haha.

Mar 24, 2006
Im looking to get this game tomorrow but was wondering if the Walmart $20 gift card was still in play at the stores and when does it expire anyone know? Hopin' to use it for Black Ops when it drops in a couple of months.

Same goes for the Best Buy $20 gift card aswell...can you get this by just getting the game at the stores or is it just online or something?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so i played a few matches of this game online yesterday and was not impressed

the lack of simple abilities such as aiming down your sights and sprinting (unless you choose the class with that ability) is annoying

also it takes about 15 bullets to kill someone which is ridiculous

map design was average and unimaginative, the maps look very dated and look like they were just thrown together rather than carefully designed

firefight mode was fun for about 10 minutes i guess

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003

the lack of simple abilities such as aiming down your sights and sprinting (unless you choose the class with that ability) is annoying

map design was average and unimaginative, the maps look very dated and look like they were just thrown together rather than carefully designed

Wow they got Halo for PS3? You could sell that disc on ebay for 1000s of dollars :cheeky:

Jun 24, 2003

Looks like your disappointed because Reach is not MW2. This is Halo not Call of duty.

Mar 24, 2006
I haven't had a Halo game since Halo 2 and Im glad I made the decision to buy this game...

sofar so good and I haven't even touched multiplayer yet. Legendary is where its at in campaign though, constant action.

Jun 24, 2005
I beat the campaign (normal) the first day. Played some mp, FireFight, Forged a little bit and saved a couple films. Now I'm playing through the campaign on Heroic.

I have nearly 75,000 credits (I think) and I'm saving them for the electricity Armor Effect, which is 2,000,000 credits. I'm thinking I'll have it in about 4 to 5 months hopefully.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
never played a halo game but I thought what the fuck and just bought it anyway, add me on xbox GT= Slavic Sniper