Official Golden State Warriors Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i wish Nellie used the bench players more. I was at the game last night against the Sonics and Marco Belinelli was tearin shit up with the 3's. I think if Nellie gave the starters more rest and gave the bench more PT then i think they would be in the playoffs right now. The starters looked tired as hell.

i do hope Nellie stays for another season or 2. he just needs to trust his bench players more.

And as i remember it, i thought this was gonna be taken into consideration before the season. Baron, Jackson, Harrington playing solid minutes, but usually 36-38 minutes or so. Imagine if this had actually happened, or happened more often. We see Brandan Wright opening up, making mistakes, but making up for them, belinelli, and azubuike can score, as can croshere, etc. This would have taken way more stress off the "starters". Also, ive always wondered how some people who were scoring had less minutes, and people who were shooting terribly kept playing.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
thats because we only have a .5% chance of winning the top spot. we better have zero side shows and no murders the week before the draft! the basketball gods dont like hyphy and that could fuck us in the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 10, 2007
thats because we only have a .5% chance of winning the top spot. we better have zero side shows and no murders the week before the draft! the basketball gods dont like hyphy and that could fuck us in the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha!!!!!!!!!! So I'm watchin the Suns/Spurs game right now.. and Barbosa just got away on a fastbreak.. I don't see how people compare his speed with Monta's.. I saw when Barbosa actually started accelerating.. looked nowhere near as quick as Ellis..

May 10, 2002
hahaha!!!!!!!!!! So I'm watchin the Suns/Spurs game right now.. and Barbosa just got away on a fastbreak.. I don't see how people compare his speed with Monta's.. I saw when Barbosa actually started accelerating.. looked nowhere near as quick as Ellis..
Barbosa's strides are longer so he covers ground with less steps.

Monta is just out and out fast. Fastest dude in the league probably

Nov 5, 2004

Those people are called retards. Only guy that might be comparable, but plays 2nd to Monta, is Tony Parker.