Official Golden State Warriors Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Yea, we should trade Andris.

I mean, all he does for us is have one of the highest FG% in the league, get dbl digit rebounds, blocks shots, and alters shots.

Lmao at Zach Randolph. All he is is a tall defensive tackle that can happen to shoot.

Apr 25, 2002
But biedrins need to be traded....Please dont lock this dude up for long....We need a big time defensive post playing center.....not some tall lanky, no jump shot, free throw fuckin up biedrins....Get him outta here....and get zach randolph....
Go into your garage, find a big ass bottle of bleach and start chugging. Thanks...:dead:

Dec 19, 2005
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha @ zach randolph...that shit really jus made me laugh...ya'll better not let that nigga anywhere near chris mullin or anyone in the front office.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Go into your garage, find a big ass bottle of bleach and start chugging. Thanks...:dead:
Damn man thats harsh....OK maybe not Zach randolph....But can Andris, match up to a dwight howard, amare stoudmire, yao ming, Kevin Garnett, Carolos boozer or anyone of those big men on the jazz, they displayed thier dominance last year. Umm lets see Tim Duncan, Chris Bosh, Tyson chandler, Ben Wallace....Fuck no he cant, If not trade him than he needs some help...We need an al jefferson or someone like that....Sure andris is young and all but we have a good chance of winning now.....We're just one or two players away....

Feb 13, 2006
Andris when given more than 30 minutes can get at least 15 rebounds. Thats what I hated about Nellie and his stupid small ball. If he gets 35-48 minutes he can possibly get 20-30 boards a game, but he averaged just a little under 30 min/game so he can be subbed for Harrington. Just look at his game log towards the end, he finished up real strong

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3828/gamelog;_ylt=ApK7vebrv6t24DJ9jEAjuQukvLYF

he also improved his FT%. Aint no way he's getting traded. At just 22 years old, he still got a lot of upside. Between him & Monta, Monta got is more tradeable since he's a 2-guard and you can get that position anywhere. Skilled big men are hard to find

and why should he be shooting jump shots? He's a traditional post player who does most of his work in the paint. Centers who can shoot a jumper is a bonus, but for the most part they stay in the lane. PFs are the ones that usually go outside more and shoot, but he's not a PF

The reason why he can't stay in a game for more than 30 minutes is cuz he gets into foul trouble often. This has nothing to do with Nelson. I know last year he led the league in fouls. I'm pretty sure he's up there this year also.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
i wish Nellie used the bench players more. I was at the game last night against the Sonics and Marco Belinelli was tearin shit up with the 3's. I think if Nellie gave the starters more rest and gave the bench more PT then i think they would be in the playoffs right now. The starters looked tired as hell.

i do hope Nellie stays for another season or 2. he just needs to trust his bench players more.

Oct 13, 2004
^ Forreals, I was there last night rockin my Belinelli jersey. I keep yelling out "pass it to Italian Stallion " HAHAHA Shit was hella funny.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
^hahaha yeah me too. everytime Belinelli touched the ball i was always yellin "SHOOOOT IT!!!" hahaha me n my boys were chanting MVBP (most valuable bench player) everytime Marco scored. i was hoping to see Pietrus to do some amazing shit too...i hope he stays with the Dubs. Pietrus really stepped it up after he found out he wasnt gonna get traded.

Feb 13, 2006
^have you seen him play? check out his highlight videos on youtube. dude can shoot just as good as any other warrior.
Captain Jack said that in practice nobody on the Warriors can beat Marco in horse. I know that it's only a game of horse but Rambo is still a rookie. Once he gets some confidence he'll be one of the top shooters in the league.

Feb 13, 2006
Captain Jack plays more than a lil D. He's one of the best defenders in the league. AB is one of the best shot blockers. Pietrus is a lockdown defender. Baron was 2nd in steals and I think Monta was somewhere in the top 10. The Warriors forced the most turnovers in the NBA. The reason why we never get credit on the defensive end is cuz we give up a lot of points. That is a result of our style of play and bad shot selection. We took more 3's than any other team in the league and when you miss them it ususally ends up in a fast break on the other end.

Jan 18, 2006
The #1 reason the warriors gave up so many points is cuz they did not have enough size inside the paint it didnt really have to do with guarding it more had to do with the fact that if when guards drive to the hole its suppose to be hard to get a layup cuz of the size inside, the Warriors didnt have that, ive said it over and over that small forwards and power forwards were acting like centers on them cuz of how small the warriors lineup was.