OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
The popular conspiracy tinfoil theory is that the earth is inside of a dome of some sort. If the earth is flat why when I look up at the sky it curves? That's all the proof you need to know imo that the earth is not flat.
Besides that, think of how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy in order for it to be true. Every government with a space program (some of which date back like 50 years), every astronaut that's ever gone into space, everybody that has ever worked for NASA, etc. How come none of these people that claim the earth is flat or that we're in a dome comes from any of the groups of people I just mentioned? That's tens of thousands of people that would have to be in on this conspiracy and not one of them has come out and "exposed" it.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It gets even nuttier don't quote me but from what I remember they also believe it's solid ice under the "flat earth" and a dome over us like someone mentioned.

don't get me started on this shit it's irritating to see these brainwashed fools calling other people brainwashed. Critical thinking and logic is how real astrologers like Galileo G. discovered heliocentrism. Heliocentrism was opposed hella much because it defied the scriptures( ultimate brainwashing tool in history). He went against the popular belief and went out of his way to prove that the earth wasn't flat but in fact a sphere.he put in hella work with objective proof. This was in the 1700s and he's still right flat earthers are living in the 1600s.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol smiley your responses are EXACTLY like every flat earther on the internet. "Oh watch the video I posted it explains everything".....

Can you come up with an original experiment with a control that proves the earth is flat without googling or youtubing it?

When a flat earther says "I've done the research and and posted the videos it's up to you to research yourself" = I've watched 100 YouTube videos on flat earth but still can't explain it in with my own words.

You never answered my question about the sun. If earth is flat then why can't you seen the sun in all 50 states when it's close to sundown ? If the sun is still up in Cali at 6pm why is it dark in CO at 6pm ? Answer: curvature of the earth
because it is that simple. look it up. i can explain it in person and still take hours why would I spend that time making an essay for you when you can look it up .
look at the flat earth model with the sun and moon. or look at the video I just posted and they have the model on the background picture while it's rotating to show you how it works. your not a kid your an adult. do your own research, I can just tell you the facts I'm not gonna force you to believe it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It gets even nuttier don't quote me but from what I remember they also believe it's solid ice under the "flat earth" and a dome over us like someone mentioned.

don't get me started on this shit it's irritating to see these brainwashed fools calling other people brainwashed. Critical thinking and logic is how real astrologers like Galileo G. discovered heliocentrism. Heliocentrism was opposed hella much because it defied the scriptures( ultimate brainwashing tool in history). He went against the popular belief and went out of his way to prove that the earth wasn't flat but in fact a sphere.he put in hella work with objective proof. This was in the 1700s and he's still right flat earthers are living in the 1600s.

so tesla saying the heliocentric model and gravity was fake, is stupid in your perspective? it's not like tesla was smart or anything to begin with

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I have an open mind but if you can't explain in your in own words how the earth is flat without copy and pasting some quote or posting a video and just saying watch the video then I won't entertain the idea.

You can't have a debate if google and YouTube are your only "sources". Otherwise it's just you saying "this video convinced me and now you should watch it so you're convinced too".

If you did your own experiments and had your own logic and reasoning without the influence of a YouTube video or instagram meme I'd take the flat earth idea more serious.
Yea let me hop on my jet and fly under Antarctica to prove it. oh wait your not allowed in Antarctica. oh let me just over the north pole so see, oh that's right your not allowed. don't be a dumbass. you act like I saw one video and made m mind up. I was just like you, I thought this was retarded. but once I stopped being ignorant and looked at FACTS. I believed it. I can go to the top of Mission Peak and see fucking frisco. that should be stupid amounts of curve. but it's not. I can see frisco and even further.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
But that would require work and most people don't wanna do that. They don't wanna take the time to actually learn any real legit science and do experiments based on real science to come up with their own scientific conclusion on any theory or hypothesis they wanna claim is true. It's easier to blindly believe a youtube video or online quote that supports your narrative.
Do the same amount of research on the flat earth as you do on Davina and you'll see why I believe it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I have an open mind but if you can't explain in your in own words how the earth is flat without copy and pasting some quote or posting a video and just saying watch the video then I won't entertain the idea.

You can't have a debate if google and YouTube are your only "sources". Otherwise it's just you saying "this video convinced me and now you should watch it so you're convinced too".

If you did your own experiments and had your own logic and reasoning without the influence of a YouTube video or instagram meme I'd take the flat earth idea more serious.
do you see any skyscrapers slanting or seemed to be at a different angle from Hella far? like sitting in the epa skyline and looking at newark the buildings should curve or something. but they dont. they are all the same way. even if they did slant we wouldn't have to worry about it because of gravity right? show me a live video of Australia upside down and I'll believe YOU

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
KYRIE IRVING said:
For what I’ve known for as many years and what I’ve been taught is that the Earth is round, but I mean, if you really think about it from a landscape of the way we travel, the way we move and the fact that can you really think of us rotating around the sun and all planets aligned, rotating in specific dates being perpendicular with what’s going on with these planets and stuff like this … It doesn’t come back. There is no concrete information except for the information that they’re giving us.
MARK KRUSE said:
Yeah, there’s a lot in that. It is true that we send space projects to space and they don’t come back, but they’re sending signals back. They send signals back and information about what they’re observing while they are in space. But also our theory of gravity very beautifully explains how planetary systems are formed, how they orbit stars, for example, our own solar system, how our own planets in our solar system orbit our sun, and that theory is well established. There are no observations that contradict that, so maybe he needs to learn a little bit more about basic physics.

But he’s saying if you just observe the landscape, well, if you go back a couple thousand years ago, people did think the Earth was flat because they looked at their landscape and they saw it was flat. But, of course, since then there’s a lot of evidence now, as scientific knowledge improves over several hundred years, you can’t just dismiss all that other evidence … You can’t dismiss all the experiments that have happened and all the knowledge that has been accrued over the last several hundred years that all point to the fact that the Earth is spherical.
How many Physics courses do you think Kyrie took? How bout you Smiley?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I think you're cool as hell Smiley....but I just can't get on board with this one

Edge of Space Flight by MiGFlug - YouTube
stop it as second 32 and you see it flat. I didn't know Earth curved two ways... I feel you Matt, I feel you lmao my homies were the same way and now most of them believe it too (BECAUSE THEY WENT OUT ON THEIR OWN AND FIGURED IT OUT), I just mentioned somethings for them to go and actually think about this. I thought of all those responses you guys give me too.

Matt, The lenses on those cameras on the video are "fish Eye" same as the windows on Airplanes, and Go Pros (Ive seen videos of dudes changing the lenses and showing how bad they add curvature on Commercials like the Red Bull dive one)Why aren't they just flat? They increase the curve drastically. If it were that curved why don't we see it like, even a little bit, like that form the top of Mission Peak.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I think you're cool as hell Smiley....but I just can't get on board with this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOlismuQbls
Just look into this then.. Austrian skydiver Felix Baumgartner. On 14 October 2012, Baumgartner flew approximately 39 kilometres (24 miles)

his "curve"

Baloon with a go pro on it at 22 Miles up.

another one
so how does it curve that drastically only 2 miles more high?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How many Physics courses do you think Kyrie took? How bout you Smiley?
Einstein- "No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right. A single experiment can prove me wrong."

"Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up TWISTING facts to SUIT THEORIES, instead of theories to suit facts."

Tesla:

"And what exactly did this under-appreciated genius (tesla) have to say about Relativity?"

"Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely IMPOSSIBLE ..Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has NO RELATION to reality. The scientists from Franklin to Morse were clear thinkers and did not produce erroneous theories. The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly.

At times, Tesla's criticism of Einstein was even personal in nature, suggesting that Einstein was not merely mistaken, but actually a fraud:

"Einstein is a beggar dressed in purple clothes and made king using dazzling mathematics that obscure truth"...

"Relativity is a massive deception wrapped in a beautiful mathematical cloak.”

"The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to COMMON SENSE."

"The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved."

Tesla obviously doesn't know anything either tho

Last edited: